|UNCDF Call for Internship 2021|
|Localisation||Dakar / Sénégal|
|Expiration||29 Décembre 2020|
|Description de l’offreDuties and responsibilities :|
The intern will support the West and Central Africa office of UNCDF to implement the portfolio of projects for the achievements of its goals in various domains of its mandate.
– for the implementation of their mandate, namely with better access to financing, but also digital and mobile finance. The achievement of these objectives will be possible through capacity building programs, the development of innovative financial mechanisms, and the identification, structuring and financing of projects with high local impact.
Formation Gratuite avec Certificat :
More specifically, the intern will support particularly UNCDF teams in the implementation and development of their programs by:
– Providing analytical support for conducting research on financing local development and financial inclusion in the region;
– Providing support to organize framing/formulation and technical assistance missions;
– Participating in working meetings and consultation with project stakeholders and writing and sharing of minutes;
Working Arrangements :
– The position is open to candidates from all nationalities, Senegalese included;
– Please note that interns are not employees of UNCDF;
– Candidate must be enrolled in a degree programme in Management, Economics, Politics or another related field.
– Applicants to the UNCDF internship programme must at the time of application meet one of the following requirements:
(a) Be enrolled in a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher) in management, economics, politics or similar studies; OR
👨💻👩💻 Groupe Télégram pour télécharger et regarder les séries et films 🙋♂️ Groupe Télégram les informations ; Buzz et autres
(b) Be enrolled in the last academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum Bachelor’s level or equivalent) in a related field of study;
(c) Have graduated with a university degree (as defined in (a) and (b) above) less than one year before the beginning of the internship.
– Excellent knowledge of French and English (written and oral).
– UNCDF Internship programme is governed by the UNDP Internship policy framework & rules.
– The purpose of the Internship Programme is not to lead to further employment with UNCDF but to complement an intern’s studies & learning growth
– Please note that you will need to answer the mandatory questions on timeframe and availability (under Additional Questions section), which is a part of the internship application process, in addition to your cover letter;
– Please submit your Resume/CV and an application using the UNCDF Internship Application form: http://www.uncdf.org/download/file/127/2509/internshipdoc
– Applications should include the application form and latest resume. Applicants are welcome to submit any additional work samples or portfolios in one single file, preferably PDF;
– Please note that the UNDP jobsite system allows only one uploading of application document, so please make sure that you merge all your documents (CV/ Resume, Cover Letter etc. into a single file before uploading).
– Interested candidates can apply at any time indicating the timeframe of their availability in the internship form. However, only those candidates selected for interviews/ further assessment by hiring managers will be contacted.
|COMMENT POSTULER ?|
Déposer votre candidature sur l’adresse suivant :