Call for Applications: USArtists International Grant Program
Deadline: 5 September 2019
The Mid Atlantic Arts Foundation is seeking applications for its program entitled “USArtists International” to support performances by U.S. artists at important cultural festivals and arts marketplaces around the globe.
USAI encourages and promotes the vibrant diversity of U.S. artists and creative expression in the performing arts by expanding opportunity and exposure to international audiences, encouraging international cultural exchange and enhancing the creative and professional development of U.S. based artists by providing connections with presenters, curators and artists around the world. USAI extends the reach and impact of professional touring artists and ensembles from the United States and is committed to expanded touring opportunities for continued sustainability of U.S. artists.
USAI provides grants of up to $15,000 towards support of artist fees, travel, accommodations, per diem, shipping and visa preparation.
Eligible applicants must:
- be a dance, music or theater ensemble or individual artist, that work at a professional level; festivals and/or curators cannot apply on behalf of U.S. artists.
- be designated by the Internal Revenue Service as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, OR apply using a U.S.-based fiscal sponsor that is designated as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization
- currently reside in the United States or its territories
- be invited to perform at a significant international festival or performing arts market that meets the eligibility guidelines below
- not have received a USAI grant within the calendar year, regardless of when the festival(s) or market(s) take place
- not be involved in the curation, administration or management of the festival or performing arts market for which they seek funding
- be in good standing with Mid Atlantic Arts Foundation, with no overdue or outstanding required reports and/or grant documents
- meet residency requirements: USAI will only fund performances in which at least half of the performers are U.S. citizens or permanent residents. For all projects with international collaborators or accompaniment, at least half of the performers must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents and the lead creative artist must also be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.midatlanticarts.org/usartists-international/
Originally posted 2019-07-24 12:29:16.👉 Cliquer ici pour rejoindre groupe d'actualités sur Whatsapp