Deadline: 15 October 2019
The ISA Foundation is seeking grant applications from U.S.-based 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations that can help the foundation to provide:
- healthy nutrition and support for undeserved children,
- wellness education for all, and
- aid for those affected by natural disasters.
The mission is to create global, sustainable impact through volunteer efforts and charitable contributions focused on healthy nutrition and support for undeserved children, wellness education for all, and aid for those affected by natural disasters.
- very child deserves a healthy, nutritious meal.
- Every person deserves the education and empowerment to live a healthy life.
- Every family deserves the means to survive and recover from natural disaster.
The ISA Foundation is committed to providing resources to those who need them most and making a positive difference in the lives of people around the world.
The ISA Foundation is guided by the following three principles:
- Inspire — Inspire generosity and positive change by paying it forward.
- Share — Give a helping hand. We can all do our share!
- Advocate — Advocate for change, and raise awareness.
- The ISA Foundation expects to award single-year or multiyear grants in amounts of up to $150,000 per year.
- The ISA Foundation awarded its first two rounds of grants, totaling more than $1.8 million, to 51 U.S.-based nonprofits earlier this year.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit https://newsroom.isagenix.com/isa-foundation-accepting-grant-applications-from-us-based-nonprofits/