|Description||Job title: Civil society and community resilience Expert|
Country of assignment: Home based – travel to Turkey (Gaziantep) and Paris
Duration of assignment: 4 weeks
Type of contract: service contract
Sector: Stability and crisis recovery
Deadline for applications: 14th of November 20191. PRESENTATION OF EXPERTISE FRANCE
Expertise France (EF) is a public agency created on 1st January 2015 and merging 6 French public agencies under the supervision of the French Ministries of Foreign Affairs and Economy and Finance with a strong inter-ministerial vocation. EF offers programme engineering and technical assistance by developing and implementing international cooperation actions worldwide. EF operates in various fields of development and institutional cooperation including safety and security reform, post-crisis/ stability, public health, human rights, strengthening of institutions and NGOs and governance. Carrying out large-scale, multi-stakeholder programmes, EF can ensure the cooperation between individuals, teams and institutions with very different statuses, cultures and specialties. Besides, EF has acquired a sound experience in administrative and financial management of large-scale international programmes.
2. CONTEXT & NEEDS
3. NORTH-WEST SYRIA PROGRAMME BACKGROUND
4. PRESENTATION OF THE ASSIGNMENT
|Ville||Home-based with travel to Paris and Gaziantep (Turkey)|
|Expériences / Formation du candidat||The expert has to possess sound experience in the civil society sector and a proven experience working in fragile contexts in particular in the MENA region.|
– Relevant advanced university degree (eg. Political or social science, international development, monitoring and evaluation);
– At least 10 years of working experience in international development, with a focus on civil society development and fragile context
– Experience in drafting project proposals, budget, workplan and M&E package.
– Experience working on Syrian conflict is desirable
– Excellent command of English (oral and written).
|Experience||> 10 ans|
|Fonctions||Gestion de projets/programmes|
|Secteurs d’activité||Développement économique et local, Gestion crise / post-crise|
|Pays||Europe, Moyen Orient, France, Turquie|
|Comment postuler||pplications :|
All applications must include the following:
– CV of the proposed Expert, including references.
– 2-page summary (Expert profile; Brief methodology; Similar experiences)
– Fees for the servicesApplications should be sent before 14th of November 2019 to the following email: [email protected] using the following subject: “Civil Society/community resilience Expert”
If you do not receive a response within 1 month of the application deadline, please consider that your application has not been shortlisted.
The process of selection of expressions of interest will occur in two phases:
• As a first step, a shortlist will be freely established by Expertise France.
• Selected candidates may then be invited for an interview.
Fees for the services will be negotiated with the designated candidate.
|Date de fin de validité||15/11/2019|
Voici les groupes Facebook à adhérer !! - ?? Facebook Publicité -ANNONCE - BLAGUE - BUSINESS [Emploi / Bourse] - OFFRE D'EMPLOI - BOURSE D'ETUDES - ANNONCE -BUSINESS - GODOGODOO - 🇧🇯 Bénin -🇧🇯 Bénin-🇳🇪 Niger - 🇸🇳 Sénégal - 🇸🇳 Sénégal - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo 🇨🇮- Côte d'Ivoire 🇨🇮- Côte d'Ivoire 🇨🇮- Côte d'Ivoire 🇨🇮- Côte d'Ivoire -🇨🇲 Cameroun -🇨🇲 Cameroun -🇨🇲 Cameroun -🇨🇲 Cameroun - 🇫🇷 France - 🇫🇷 France - 🇲🇱 Mali - 🇧🇫 Burkina Faso -Pour les autres pays