Deadline: 8 October 2019
The U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) is seeking to fund the innovative application of promising or proven interventions that prevent and respond to gender-based violence across programs that address the access, use, control, and management of natural resources.
This challenge aims to fund organizations to innovatively adapt and implement promising or proven interventions or practices that have been used to effectively prevent and respond to GBV in other sectors to environmental programming, or to integrate GBV prevention and response interventions into an existing environmental programming.
The challenge will draw insights from other development and humanitarian sectors that have proven or promising practices to address GBV. It will incentivize partnerships between environmental organizations, local communities, and gender and GBV experts who can help bridge knowledge gaps and work to build an evidence base of effective GBV interventions.
For winners of this challenge, USAID will feature their interventions, facilitate access to funding and networking opportunities, and provide technical assistance to support the proposed activity in achieving measurable results and impact.
- USAID will award up to eight Fixed Amount Awards (FAA) between $100,000 and $300,000;
- US NGOs may only be funded up to $100,000. Non-US NGO’s may apply for funding up to $300,00.
Prospective competitors must meet the following requirements to participate in the RISE Challenge:
- RISE is open to all organizations regardless of type (e.g. NGO; for profit; not-for-profit; national, regional, community and indigenous organizations; universities; foundations; faith-based organizations; women-owned/women-led enterprises);
- All organizations regardless of size are eligible to apply;
- Applicants must demonstrate a partnership model and/or teaming intervention that leverages the capacity, expertise, and existing relationships across relevant environmental sector organizations, gender and GBV organizations, relevant experts, and local communities for the geography and sector of interest. The RISE Challenge requires supporting documentation to verify partnerships;
Note :US NGOs who are requesting funding above $100,000 need to partner with a local NGO.
- All applicants must use the funds to implement interventions in geographies where USAID is currently operational, they must either already have a presence in that country or must have a local partner;
- All applicants need to describe a clear and actionable plan for Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning that articulates how the applicant will test hypotheses, generate evidence, and use learning to adapt programming, which will feed into the evidence base that USAID is creating;
- Applicants should present interventions that address the objectives of the Program Statement;
- All applicants must complete a rigorous gender analysis prior to applying (although this is not mandatory). Successful awardees who have yet to complete a gender analysis will be required to do so as one of their initial activities under the grant;
- Catalyst will conduct a responsibility determination prior to award, to ensure the applicant has the organizational and technical capacity to manage a USAID funded project;
- Applicants must submit their entries in English.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit https://competitions4dev.org/risechallenge
- OFFRE D'EMPLOI - BOURSE D'ETUDES - ANNONCE -BUSINESS - GODOGODOO
Intégrez les groupes Whatsapp ci-dessous selon vos pays de résidence pour recevoir en instantané toutes les offres d'emploi proches de chez vous.- Bénin - Niger - Sénégal - Togo (Nouveau groupe) - Côte d'Ivoire - Cameroun - France (Nouveauté 100% France) -Pour les autres pays NB:Ces offres peuvent être bien utiles pour vous mais aussi pour vos proches donc n'hésitez pas à les partager aussi autour de vous.
Les dernièrs directsVoici la vidéo de Davido et Chioma accueillent leur premier enfant
Godogodoo, votre site de petites annonces gratuites au Togo:
Ne gardez plus les objets que vous n’utilisez pas ! Godogodoo vous permet de publier vos annonces d’un simple clic et gratuitement. Découvrez ce que les particuliers et professionnels vendent autour de vous, vous pouvez trouver de tout : immobilier, voitures d’occasion, offres d’emploi, meubles, téléphones, services, et bien d’autres choses. Alors n’attendez plus, faites de bonnes affaires sur GoDoGoDoo