Deadline: 11 October 2019
The Embassy of the Czech Republic has announced a new call for Transition Small Scale project proposals for 2020.
The Transition Promotion Program is a democracy assistance financial instrument of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic established in 2005. This program is aimed at support to democracy and human rights, using the Czech Republic’s experience with the social transition and democratization of the country.
The overall project budget must be within 200 000 – 500 000 CZK (approximate exchange rate of 1 EUR is 25,9 CZK).
Project proposals should focus on the following topics according to Human rights and Transition Promotion Policy Concept of the Czech Republic:
- Civil society – support of civil society including human rights defenders´.
- Information – support of freedom of speech, access to information, independence of the media
- Participation – promotion of citizens´ involvement in the public decision-making process at all levels (local, regional, national).
- Legal state – support of democratic institutions development.
- Equality – support of equality and non-discrimination.
Evaluation criteria are capacity of applicant, expediency, feasibility, and quality of the proposal, the sustainability of project results and compliance with Human rights and transition promotion policy concept of the Czech Republic.
How to Apply
- Identification form should be delivered both in hard copy to the Embassy of the Czech Republic and per email at the address given on the website.
- The sealed envelope should be labeled as follows:
- Program: Transition Small Scale Project Identification Form 2020
- Organization name
- Acting through (name, surname, and position)
- Address (street, town, postal code, country)
- Landline and mobile phone
- Identification form
For more information, please visit https://bit.ly/2mPwzGy