CEPF: Guinean Forests of West Africa Biodiversity Hotspot Large Grants Program
Deadline: 21 September 2018
The Critical Ecosystem Partnership Fund (CEPF) is currently inviting applicants from eligible organizations for its Guinean Forests of West Africa Biodiversity Hotspot Large Grants Program with an aim to provide Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) at grassroots, national and international levels with the tools, capacity and resources to establish and sustain multi- stakeholder partnerships that demonstrate models for sustainable, pro-poor growth and achieve priority conservation outcomes.
- The Large grants project up to US$50,000.
- Projects are expected to start on 01 May 2019 the latest and must be completed by 31 December 2020.
- Strengthen the capacity of local civil society organizations in financial, institutional and project management; organizational governance; and fundraising.
- Establish and strengthen women-led conservation and development organizations, associations and networks to foster gender equality in natural resource management and benefit sharing.
- Strengthen the communication capacity of local civil society organizations in support of their mission and build public awareness on the importance of conservation outcomes.
- Nongovernmental organizations and private enterprises with demonstrated experience in training, mentoring and/or networking for groups of local civil society organizations may apply for funding.
- Applicants must have their own bank account and be authorized under relevant national
- laws to receive charitable contributions.
- Criteria for selection of applicants will be the following:
- Demonstrated experience (min. 5 years) as organizational development manager /capacity builder, including organizational assessment, strategic planning, leadership development, organizational change, capacity building in project design, fundraising, reporting and financial management, and/or multicultural organizational development.
- Demonstrated successful previous coaching/mentoring approach to organizational development/capacity building of civil society organizations.
- A local, established presence or strong local engagement (of at least 2 years) in the country(ies) of proposed actions.
- Knowledge of organizational development in non‐profit/biodiversity conservation sector.
- Demonstrated ability to work at the intersections of gender in the context of organizational development and biodiversity conservation.
- Demonstrated ability to work at individual, group and institutional levels to build capacity for social change.
- Strong network of other providers and consultants advantageous.
How to Apply
Letters of Inquiry should be submitted online through the given website.
All applicants can apply in English, French, Portuguese or Spanish.
Eligible Countries: Benin, Cameroon, Cote d’Ivoire, Equatorial Guinea, Ghana, Guinea, Liberia, Nigeria, São Tomé and Príncipe, Sierra Leone, Togo
For more information, please visit Biodiversity Hotspot.
Exclusif- Samuel Eto'o prend sa retraite internationale
Godogodoo, votre site de petites annonces gratuites au Togo:
Ne gardez plus les objets que vous n’utilisez pas ! Godogodoo vous permet de publier vos annonces d’un simple clic et gratuitement. Découvrez ce que les particuliers et professionnels vendent autour de vous, vous pouvez trouver de tout : immobilier, voitures d’occasion, offres d’emploi, meubles, téléphones, services, et bien d’autres choses. Alors n’attendez plus, faites de bonnes affaires sur GoDoGoDoo
Villa à louer à Hédzranawoé non loin de la piscine Atlantide