University Clinical Research Center recrute un analyste de données / programmeur de bases de données, Mali
The UCRC is a collaborative partnership formed in 2013 between the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Higher Education of Mali, the University of Sciences, Techniques and Technologies of Bamako, Mali (USTTB), and the, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) of National Institutes of Health (NIH), Bethesda, Maryland.
This collaborative partnership aims to :
- Facilitate the development of a coordinated clinical research program in Mali ;
- Enhance the existing clinical research programs and facilitate their growth and sustainability ;
- Stimulate clinical research in West Africa that is guided by international standards and principles ;
- Develop an excellent research environment that will foster collaborations and attract researchers worldwide.
Manage end-to-end delivery of data management services for projects, ensuring quality deliverables on time to project team satisfaction. Provide comprehensive expertise to Clinical Data Management Services team in order to provide high quality data management products that meet project team needs. Provide leadership to the team in the areas of project planning, execution, and close-out;. Comply with Good Clinical Practices (GCPs), applicable regulatory guidelines, SOPs, Best practice guidelines, and, where available, Good Clinical Data Management guidance documents. The data analysis will be involved in all activities to ensure good coordination of his work with the other parts of the project. It is expected that the data analysis will dedicate 100% of his/her Level of effort for this position (40 hours per week). The position will be based at the USTTB, UCRC, Bamako, Mali,
Additionally provide technical assistance as part of a team to develop and maintain clinical research databases.
Serve as primary point of contact for team on data management deliverables :
- Provide project management expertise working with project data manager, key decision makers, and internal team members to manage continuous process improvements, issue escalation, workload projections, and provide technical ;
- Maintain strong project team relationships ;
- Ensure open communications with project team ;
- Plan, coordinate and lead database design, development, implementation, maintenance, and user support of clinical data management systems ;
- Program, test, and document databases in accordance with programming standards and validation ;
- Understand and comply with GCP, SOPs, Regulatory requirements and Good Clinical Data Management ;
- Meet objectives as assigned and interact with the project team to organize timelines, responsibilities and ;
- Develop and maintain good communications and working relationships with internal team members ;
- Lead in the development and implementation of new ;
- Lead in testing and evaluating new upgrades to ;
- May be responsible for developing/reviewing Case Report Forms (CRFs) ;
- Lead in the development and review of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Best Practice Guidelines ;
- Responsible for training and development of data management and other team members ;
- Responsible for presentation on various Data Management related topics at conferences (this includes live presentation, conference calls, web conference meetings as well as posters presentations) ;
- Other activities as determined as important by UCRC Director.
The following education, qualifications and experience are required for this position :
- Education : at least a bachelor Degree in Sciences ;
- Experience : At least 5-7 years of experiences in a research or analytical.
Working Language Languages : English and French.
Required Information to be provided :
- A cover letter ;
- A Curriculum Vitae details with evidence of experience ;
- A certified copy of diplomas ;
- A Copy of your Criminal record.
Application forms (paper version) shall be drop at the University Clinical Research Center (UCRC) USTTB- POINT -G- BAMAKO, MALI-BP-5445 or Send to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org before Mars 31 th, 2021 by midnight
Nb : exposure to pathogenic agents or other chemicals.