Deadline: 16 September 2019
The Office of the Government of the Slovak Republic as the Programme Operator for the Programme Culture has launched the Open Call for bilateral relations for establishing and development of the partnership – Arts component.
The call is aimed at facilitating partnership through visits and meetings between Slovak and Donor States entities (Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein) carried out in order to jointly prepare a project application that can later be submitted under the Call CLT02 for contemporary arts.
Partner shall be understood as a legal person actively involved in, and effectively contributing to, the implementation of a project. It shares with the applicant a common economic or social goal which is to be realised through the implementation of that project.
Total allocation: EUR 30,000.
- Eligible expenditures are those related to the search for partners for donor partnership projects prior to or during the preparation of a project application, development of such partnerships and the preparation of an application for a donor partnership project.
- Only the following types of expenditures can be eligible:
- Travel costs.
- Per-diem expenses/subsistence allowances.
- No expenditures incurred before and after the dates set in the Decision on the approval of the application shall be eligible.
- Having regard to principle of proportionality, travel costs and subsistence allowances are calculated as a lump sum.
All legal entities established in Slovakia or in one of the Donor States (Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein) whose principal activity is in the cultural and creative sectors as defined in Regulation (EU) No 1295/20132 of the European Parliament and of the Council establishing the Creative Europe Programme (2014-2020).
How to Apply
Applicants can download the application form via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.eeagrants.sk/en/calls/vyzva-pre-bilateralne-vztahy-na-vytvorenie-a-rozvoj-partnerstva-cltbf02-komponent-umenie-v-ramci-programu-kultura/