Deadline: 30 December 2019
The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) Mission to Uganda (USAID/Uganda) is seeking applications from qualified entities to implement the USAID/Uganda Local Service Delivery (LSD) for HIV/AIDS Activity.
Objectives and Expected Results
- New HIV Infections are Prevented
- Proven high impact social, behavioral, structural and biomedical HIV prevention approaches scaled up in PNFP health facilities.
- Proven high impact social and behavioral, structural and biomedical HIV prevention approaches scaled up in communities.
- 95% of Target Populations Living with HIV know their HIV Status
- Quality, targeted, high yield, facility-based HIV testing and counseling services provided at scale.
- Quality, targeted, high yield, community-based HIV testing and counseling services provided at scale
- Community and facility referrals and linkages improved so that all HIV positive clients identified are immediately enrolled on treatment.
- 95% of Target populations Living with HIV are on Treatment
- All diagnosed people living with HIV are promptly initiated on treatment
- 95% of Target populations on Treatment Have Suppressed Viral Loads
- All diagnosed people living with HIV on treatment achieve and maintain viral suppression.
- Select PNFPs have institutional capacity to sustain epidemic control & maintenance
- PNFPs have sufficiently strong and defined administrative structures to achieve results, mitigate risks and sustain interventions.
- PNFPs have improved data management and reporting systems.
- Estimated Total Program Funding: $50,000,000
- Award Ceiling: $50,000,000
- Award Floor: $0
Cross Cutting Requirements
- Local Capacity Development (LCD)
- Gender & Inclusive Development
- Environmental Considerations
- Climate Risk Management (CRM)
- Collaborating, Learning and Adapting (CLA)
- Eligibility for this NOFO is restricted to Local Entities only.
- In response to this RFA, any local Ugandan non-profit, or for-profit entity is eligible to apply.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications at the address given on the website.
Eligible Country: Uganda
For more information, please visit https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=322036