Deadline: 31 July 2019
HELVETAS Bhutan is seeking proposals to Support Civil Society in Bhutan which is funded by the European Union and managed by HELVETAS Bhutan, provides technical and financial support to CBOs (Community Based Organizations – groups and cooperatives registered under the Cooperatives Act, and organized but non registered groups and associations) and CSOs (Organizations registered with the CSO Authority).
Proposals incorporating the following aspects will be given strong preference in the current call:
- Strengthening internal group governance (e.g. representativeness, sustainability, long term vision),
- Promoting engagement with local governments,
- Supporting existing or new networks amongst CBOs and CSOs
- Engaging in good governance topics (e.g. monitoring, advocacy, decision making)
- Facilitating networking between CBOs, CSOs
- Strengthening advocacy experiences and capacity of CSOs
- Engaging in policy dialogue/ advocacy at local and national level
- Promoting/strengthening CSOs networks and platforms
- CSOs can submit joint proposals. The maximum annual amount for each CSO is Euro 30,000
- CSOs can also submit joint proposals with CBOs. For such proposals, the maximum annual amount for each CSO is Euro 30,000 and maximum annual amount for each CBO is Euro 20,000
- CBOs cannot submit joint proposals with each other.
- Organisations who apply for and receive joint funding will no longer be eligible for individual funding.
How to Apply
Applicants must download the application form via given website.
Eligible Country: Bhutan
For more information, please visit http://csogrant.bt/call-for-project-proposals-4/