Deadline: 19 September 2019
Government of Canada has announced a “Sustainable Development Goals Program – Contributions”.
The Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) Funding Program supports projects that aim to:
- build awareness of the 2030 Agenda
- increase partnerships and networks
- advance research, and
- further Canada’s implementation of the 2030 Agenda
- Identify and address gaps in knowledge and/or data to support Canada’s efforts to meet the SDGs.
- Enhance collaboration between various sectors to explore new technologies and foster innovation and investment for the SDGs.
- Create resources to enhance and share knowledge on the SDGs including the contribution of Indigenous knowledge and practices in relation to advancing sustainable development.
- Establish accountability frameworks to support impact measurement and demonstrate SDG progress.
- The funding amount applicants are requesting does not exceed $300,000 per year.
- Applicants project does not exceed 36 months in duration.
Applicants organization is:
- a non-profit organization
- an Indigenous organization (including band council, tribal council and self-government entity)
- an international organization
- a coalition, network and committee
- a research organization and institute
- an educational institution
- a public health and social services institution, or
- a for-profit organization
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/services/funding/sustainable-development-goals-contribution.html