U.S. Embassy Bratislava PAS Annual Program Statement
Deadline: 31 August 2019
The U.S. Embassy’s Public Affairs Section (PAS) has announced that funding is available through the embassy’s Small Grants Program.
PAS Bratislava invites proposals for programs that strengthen societal and cultural ties between the U.S. and Slovakia through programming that highlights shared values and promotes bilateral cooperation. All programs should include a clear American component – a collaboration with American people, expert/s, organization/s, and or institution/s that will promote increased U.S.-Slovak ties and mutual understanding.
Priority Program Areas
- Strengthen the rule of law, government accountability, and anti-corruption efforts;
- Promote human rights, support marginalized groups and foster a culture of integration;
- Strengthen independent media, journalism, and counter disinformation;
- Promote economic prosperity and energy security;
- Strengthen Slovakia’s engagement in global peace and stability;
- Promote American art and culture, or support English language learning in Slovakia.
Special Note: 2019 marks the 30th anniversary of the fall of the Iron Curtain and the Velvet Revolution in 1989. Projects that leverage these anniversaries to stress the importance and success of Slovakia’s western orientation will receive additional consideration due to their timeliness. Such projects could focus on the enduring bonds between Americans and Slovaks, highlight key events, actions, or initiatives in Slovakia’s development that have U.S. component, and stress the mutual benefits both countries have realized because of their partnership and alliance. Projects could focus on various developments from the Velvet Revolution to present, and could include comparisons with the communist era.
- Length of performance period: up to 12 months
- Award amounts: awards may range from a minimum of $1,000.00 to a maximum of $25,000.00
- Total available funding: $100,000.00
Participants and Audiences
PAS Bratislava seeks proposals for geographically and demographically diverse audiences within Slovakia.
- The Public Affairs Section encourages applications from U.S. and Slovakia:
- Registered not-for-profit organizations, including think tanks and civil society/nongovernmental organizations;
- Non-profit or governmental educational or cultural institutions.
- For-profit or commercial entities are not eligible to apply.
Cost Sharing or Matching
- Cost sharing is not required.
How to Apply
All application materials must be submitted by email at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit https://sk.usembassy.gov/education-culture/public-affairs-section-grant-opportunities/small-grants-program/
Vous êtes sur whatsapp,intégrez et recevez nos articles depuis nos groupes disponible sur le whatsapp🚨DOINGBUZZ ACTUALITE NEW Pour offres d'emploi 👉🏾 -🇨🇲 Cameroun -🇨🇲 Cameroun -🇨🇲 Cameroun
Cliquer ici pour les autres groupes👆
Cliquer ici 👆
-🇧🇯 Bénin- 🇧🇯 Bénin - 🇧🇯 Bénin -🇧🇯 Bénin-🇳🇪 Niger -🇳🇪 Niger - 🇸🇳 Sénégal - 🇸🇳 Sénégal - 🇸🇳 Sénégal - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo 🇨🇮- Côte d'Ivoire 🇨🇮- Côte d'Ivoire 🇨🇮- Côte d'Ivoire -🇨🇲 Cameroun -🇨🇲 Cameroun -🇨🇲 Cameroun -🇨🇲 Cameroun -🇨🇲 Cameroun -🇨🇲 Cameroun - 🇫🇷 France - 🇫🇷 France - 🇲🇱 Mali - 🇧🇫 Burkina Faso - 🇧🇫 Burkina Faso -🇬🇦 Gabon -🇬🇳 Guinéé - 🇲🇱 Mali - 🇲🇱 Mali - 🇨🇩 Congo RDC - 🇨🇬 Congo Brazzaville -🇲🇦 Maroc - 🇹🇩 Tchad -Pour les autres pays