Schaffhausen Institute of Technology (SIT) STAR Contest 2021
Applications are open for the Schaffhausen Institute of Technology (SIT) STAR Contest 2021. The SIT STAR Contest is an online contest, organized by the Schaffhausen Institute of Technology (SIT) to promote interest in Computer Science and Software Engineering.
In this contest, you get to solve real-world programming challenges against the clock. Put your knowledge and skills to a 4-hour test and get a chance to enter SIT Masters with a scholarship! The contest welcomes participants of all skill levels (and age!). All you need is a passion for coding.
- Several full scholarships for MSc in Computer Science and Software Engineering;
- Several tuition waivers for MSc in Computer Science and Software Engineering;
- Surprise gifts from Switzerland.
- Open to everybody.
- If you are aiming at the scholarship prize for SIT’s MSc program, you should:
- Have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any other STEM field, or be in the final year of your studies.
- Speak English at a level sufficient to pursue graduate studies.
The SIT STAR Contest consists of:
- Practice: Get familiar with the testing environment in the practice round. They highly recommend this optional step. Don’t worry, it won’t affect your final score!
- SIT STAR Contest: You will have 4 hours to complete the tasks on February 10, 2021 at 8am UTC time. Remember that the registration will close 1 hour before the contest start.
- Interviews and Winner Announcements: They will be announcing the SIT STAR Contest winners and sending out email notifications to interview with the Professors from SIT.