Rapunzel Naturkost/IFOAM One World Award 2020 (Up to 45,000 Euro prize)
Deadline: September 30, 2019
Nominations are open for the One World Award 2020. This international prize is awarded for the sixth time by the natural health food producer Rapunzel Naturkost and IFOAM – Organics International, the international umbrella organization for organic agriculture.
The ONE WORLD AWARD (OWA) honors the visions and activities of persons and organizations. Activities that aim to make the world a better place could be integrated for example in the social environment of a municipality, a cooperative, an association or a company etc.
The Objectives of the international ONE WORLD AWARD are:
- To promote a globalisation that is not oriented on profit maximisation, but on the three pillars of sustainability: ecology, social aspects, economical welfare
- To recognize outstanding engagement and achievements in providing creative and highly effective solutions in the areas of environment protection and fair livelihoods
- To encourage more involvement for a loveable, liveable future and for peaceful community building
- Award winners will get worldwide recognition and 45,000 Euro prize money. The festive OWA award ceremony will take place at Rapunzel in Legau/Allgäu in September 2020 in the context of a big gala event.
- Nominations can be submitted from any country in the world;
- The nominees should be persons engaged in the areas of organic agriculture, food processing and/or trade;
- Self-nominations are not accepted.
Fill out the form and send it with all necessary materials to:
ONE WORLD AWARD
c/o RAPUNZEL NATURKOST
Submissions via electronic mail are not accepted. Additional documentation and information material supporting the nomination (articles, reports, brochures, pictures, videos/DVDs etc.) should be submitted together with the OWA registration form. Nominations must be submitted in English