Orange recrute 01 Android Developer
ref : ESOF1098-Elm | 19 juil. 2019
date limite de candidature : 31 août 2019
Tunis – Tunisie
Mobile application development is one of the main services offered by ELM. This job is for developing / implementing applications on mobile platforms.
- Take over responsibility of all parts of our Android apps
- Develop innovative new features in collaboration with our team of designers, backend developers, and Android/iOS product experts
- Optimize the core functionality of the app
- Incorporate the latest advances in Android technology (Android Wear, Material Design, Kotlin…etc.)
- Build a reusable components
Minimum 3 years of Android application development experience.
Skills and Requirements:
- Good understanding of OO programming and design patterns.
- Experience with APIs and Web Services.
- Proven ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful API to connect Android apps to backend services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading and performance tuning
- Strong knowledge of these libraries/tools/architecture are essential
– Kotlin programming language
-Dagger2 for Dependency Injection
-RxJava2 for Reactive programming paradigm
-Clean Architecture & Android Architecture Components
-UI Design Patterns (MVP, MVVM) & Data binding
- Experience with Android Testing (Unit testing, Integration Testing and UI Testing)
- Understanding of relational databases and SQL
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field