IDRC/GPE Call for Proposals on KIX Global Grant to Strengthen Education Systems with Proven Innovations
Deadline: 1 October 2019
The Global Partnership for Education (GPE) and the International Development Research Centre (IDRC) are accepting proposals for Knowledge and Innovation Exchange (KIX) Global Grants from individual organizations or groups of organizations for multi-region, multi-country projects that aim to develop, test, and apply ways to scale innovations that address key education issues.
The goal of KIX global grants is to contribute to the improved performance of education systems of GPE member countries through adapting and adopting evidence-based education innovations with a demonstrated impact on enhancing education access and quality at scale. KIX aims to achieve this by funding projects that examine the scalability of such innovations within and across GPE member countries; support knowledge mobilization to inform education policy and practice, strengthen the capacity of different education stakeholders; and fill gaps in knowledge on scaling education innovations.
Projects must also focus on one or more of the following six thematic areas:
- teaching and learning
- early childhood care and education
- equity and inclusion
- gender equality
- data systems
- learning assessment systems
Funding Information and Duration
- KIX will allocate CA$16.2 million (US$12 million) through this call, with individual projects receiving funding between CA$1.35 million (US$1 million) and CA$2.7 million (US$2 million). Funding can be allocated to individual organizations or groups of organizations (henceforth consortia) working together to implement the project.
- Projects can be up to 42 months in duration.
Who is eligible:
- Individual organizations.
- Groups of up to four organizations working in a consortium:
- Proposals should provide a rationale explaining why the consortium has come together to implement the project and describing the role and added value provided by each member organization. Consortia must describe the governance and coordination arrangements they will use to produce high quality work and support fair and equitable partnerships. Including at least one organization based in a country where the research will take place is considered an asset. Mixed teams—consisting of researchers, tool developers, private sector, policy and development organizations—are encouraged to apply.
- Private Sector:
- Proposals from or that include private sector partners are welcome. Such applications should demonstrate how private sector resources—financial or technical know-how—will contribute to the project, in partnership with others.
Who is not eligible:
- Government ministries and agencies are not eligible for funding but can be involved in projects.
- For-profit providers of core education services.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.idrc.ca/en/funding/call-proposals-strengthening-education-systems-proven-innovations-developing-contexts
Bienvenue sur Doingbuzz, votre destination ultime pour suivre les scores de football en direct. Notre plateforme vous offre une couverture en temps réel des matchs de football du monde entier. Que vous soyez fan de la Premier League, de la Ligue 1, de la Serie A, de la Liga, ou d'autres compétitions internationales, nous avons tout ce qu'il vous faut.
Découvrez les scores actuels, les faits marquants des matchs, et les analyses d'experts. Avec Doingbuzz, vous ne manquerez jamais un moment important du monde du football. Restez connectés pour des mises à jour constantes et vivez chaque match comme si vous y étiez.
N'oubliez pas de consulter notre section de commentaires pour partager vos opinions et prédire les résultats des matchs à venir. Rejoignez notre communauté de passionnés de football sur Doingbuzz!
Sur cette plateforme, vous trouverez également des bourses d'étude