HIV Research Trust Scholarships 2020 for Early/Middle-Career Healthcare Professionals
Deadline: September 30, 2019
Applications for the HIV Research Trust Scholarships 2020 are now open. The HIV Research Trust is a charitable foundation that provides financial support to physicians, nurses, scientists and other health care professionals in resource-limited settings from low-income and lower-middle-income countries working in the field of HIV infection. The Trust supports early/mid career researchers.
Scholarships are awarded annually following a competitive peer-review process and are designed to enable the candidate to travel to another research unit to learn skills and techniques which should develop the candidate’s career and, on return to the home institution, add to the capacity of the department to carry out research related to treatment and prevention. Examples of skills and techniques that may be acquired are; clinical management, clinical trial experience and practice, data and trial management, statistical expertise, acquisition of laboratory techniques and analysis, cell and molecular biology.
- The support is in the form of financial awards allowing the scholar to undertake a placement or course of a few months’ duration intended to cover course or placement costs, travel, consumables and living expenses.
- Applicants should be working in the field of HIV
- Be in their early to mid career
- Should be employed by an institution within a low-income and lower-middle-income country
- Applicants should be proposing to start their programme in the year for which the HIV Research Trust scholarship programme is intended
- The intended programme benefit your career and also build on the capacity of the home institution
- All aspects of research related to HIV infection and its consequences are eligible including clinical care, basic and applied biology, epidemiology, psychological, ethical, economic, educational and societal aspects.
Complete applications are assessed independently and judged by the quality of the proposal with respect to the science, training to be received and value of the programme to the home institution. Once this assessment has been made the successful scholars are chosen.
Detailed information on the application process can be found in the Guidance Notes. Please note that there are more applicants than can be funded, so adherence to the guidance is essential for the application to be considered.
- OFFRE D'EMPLOI - BOURSE D'ETUDES - ANNONCE -BUSINESS - GODOGODOO
Intégrez les groupes Whatsapp ci-dessous selon vos pays de résidence pour recevoir en instantané toutes les offres d'emploi proches de chez vous.- Bénin - Niger - Sénégal - Togo (Nouveau groupe) - Côte d'Ivoire - Cameroun - France (Nouveauté 100% France) -Pour les autres pays NB:Ces offres peuvent être bien utiles pour vous mais aussi pour vos proches donc n'hésitez pas à les partager aussi autour de vous.
Les dernièrs directs
Godogodoo, votre site de petites annonces gratuites au Togo:
Ne gardez plus les objets que vous n’utilisez pas ! Godogodoo vous permet de publier vos annonces d’un simple clic et gratuitement. Découvrez ce que les particuliers et professionnels vendent autour de vous, vous pouvez trouver de tout : immobilier, voitures d’occasion, offres d’emploi, meubles, téléphones, services, et bien d’autres choses. Alors n’attendez plus, faites de bonnes affaires sur GoDoGoDoo