DRC recruits 01 Consortium Coordination Unit MEAL Coordinator
We are looking for a highly qualified and dynamic professional to serve as a Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Coordinator for the Consortium Coordination Unit (CCU) and the programme under its coordination. This programme is currently supported by two main funding streams i.e. EUTF [Libya focused] implemented by DRC, Cesvi, IMC and IRC & DFID SSS Phase II [Central Mediterranean Route] implemented by DRC, IRC and Start Network. The programme seeks to enhance access to basic services and develop the capacity of local authorities to manage displacement and migration flows in a protection sensitive manner.
The CCU MEAL Coordinator will provide leadership and technical expertise to ensure quality and consistency in the development and implementation of monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning approaches within the Consortium framework (across program and members). Specifically, will be responsible of the coordination and supervision of the monitoring and evaluation of the program progress and effectiveness respectively, in addition to collaborate with participatory program reviews as to facilitate learning within the Consortium framework.
• Represents the Consortium for all MEAL related initiatives to external audiences, as well as internally to Consortium members
• Develop the Consortium’s MEAL activities, coordinate inputs, improve learning, propose innovative MEAL approaches, etc.
Coordination and Management
• Chair the MEAL Task Force to coordinate and provide direction on all MEAL activities across Consortium partners, as to ensure that the program achieves its goals and target
• Coordinate and guide all M&E capacity-building activities with Consortium partners and other implementing partners – manage, mentor, and coach staff across the Consortium as needed
• Coordinate and lead data gathering and verification procedures with Consortium MEAL Focal Points
• Coordinate and lead all evaluation processes within the Consortium framework, this includes at intermediate and outcome-level
• Coordinate and lead learning initiatives, which include organising learning events and producing knowledge products
Quality and Accountability
• Guide semi- formal data quality assessments processes, in addition to support routine data quality audits throughout the project cycle in coordination with MEAL focal points
• Develop collective understanding (harmonisation) of accountability and feedback mechanisms that can be translated to the different approaches across Consortium, in coordination with MEAL focal points
• Provide MEAL technical guidance for program review processes, including providing advice on strategic planning
• Provide MEAL technical support on program development, including log frame, ToCs, stakeholders map
• Oversee programme’s monitoring of performance and evaluation of results – consolidate routine service delivery data and accountability and feedback reporting, in addition to supervise the consolidation of outcome and impact evaluation process
• Oversee the development of a Consortium MEAL strategy/ framework in addition to the capitalisation and harmonisation of MEAL approaches :
Learning and Knowledge Management
• Institutionalise learning culture throughout Consortium members, particularly on issues of programme quality. Regularly encourage Consortium members to document and disseminate lessons learned and best practices, while supporting collaborative learning and adapting activities:
|Experience / Qualifications||Experience and technical competencies:|
|Experience||5 to 10 years|
|Areas of activity||Migration|
|Salary / Allowance||What We Offer:|
|How to apply||Applications (CV and cover letter) should be submitted on the DRC website: https://candidate.hr-manager.net/ApplicationInit.aspx?cid=1036&ProjectId=156986&uiculture=eng&MediaId=5|
|On-line application link||https://candidate.hr-manager.net/ApplicationInit.aspx?cid=1036&ProjectId=156986&uiculture=eng&MediaId=5|
|Advertisement expiration date||08/09/2019|
Nouvel Ordre Mondial Illuminati Franc maçon recrute à ce moment , tout savoir
Togo : Le Fonds XOESE recrute (13 décembre 2021)
Togo : Le Groupe HeidelbergCement recrute pour 20 postes (10 décembre)
Togo : l’OTR recrute (20 décembre)
Jobwide Recrute à ce moment des publicateurs d'offre d'emploi (télétravailleurs).
Doingbuzz et Jobwide lancent un appel aux recruteurs de tout bord
Jobwide et non jobvite : votre site de recherche d’offres d'emploi
L'AUF lance un appel à candidatures pour la dixième édition du Prix de la Francophonie pour jeunes c...
RDC: Deux explosions à Béni, le gouvernement réagit
Philip Morris International recruits 01 Customer Experience Trainee
Line Maersk Recrute 01 Directeur des Ventes au Bénin
SAV BÉNIN RECRUTE 01 COMMERCIAL EN CHARGE DU CORPORATE