Dangote Cement Cameroon Recrute
Dangote Cement Cameroon Jobs (Douala, Cameroon)
job type : Full Time
Key Duties and Responsibilities
· Implementation of procedures specific to the purchasing scope
· Control of the conformity of purchases against specifications, costs, deadlines
· Create/Monitor/Update Company supplier database
· Create and develop an approved suppliers list
· Monitoring of contracts
· Monitoring of vendors evaluation periodically, based on internal stakeholders’ feedback to maintain best quality/price strategy (Terms and condition negotiation).
· Ensure compliance with the rules of competitiveness
· Monthly monitoring of departmental expenses
· Perform other duties assigned by the Head of Procurement.
Education and Work Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Economics, or diploma in procurement, supply chain, International Trade, Logistics supply chain or equivalent.
· Minimum five years of relevant work experience
Skills and Competencies
· Effective negotiation skills
· Ability to work in a team environment with a diversified workforce
· Good communication, analytical and observation skills
· In-depth knowledge of procurement process
· Good professional skills in KPI, INCOTERMS and TCO
· Excellent working knowledge of English and French
· A good working knowledge of relevant supporting tools and technologies such as SAP, MS Office, etc…
Deardline: January 31, 2021.
All applications must be submitted ONLINE at : http://dangotecameroonjobs.nukeboard.co/