USAID-Armenia: Living Independently and Be Included in the Community (LIBC)
Deadline: 20 June 2019
The United States Government, represented by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is seeking concept papers that foster the equal right of all persons with disabilities to live independently and be included in the community, ensuring that:
- Persons with disabilities have the opportunity to choose their place of residence and where and with whom they live on an equal basis with others and are not obliged to live in a particular living arrangement;
- Persons with disabilities have access to a range of in-home, residential and other community support services, including personal assistance necessary to support living and inclusion in the community, and to prevent isolation or segregation from the community; and
- Community services and facilities for the general population are available on an equal basis to persons with disabilities and are responsive to their needs.
Place of Performance
The place of performance is Armenia.
Level of Funding
Subject to the availability of funds, the total estimated level of funding available for awards under this worldwide request is up to $6,000,000 over a 24-36 month period.
USAID/Armenia intends to fund individual programs in two categories:
- programs ranging from $300,000 to $500,000; and
- programs ranging from $500,000 – $1,000,000.
- Applications should be from qualified U.S. or non U.S. entities, such as private, nonprofit organizations (or for-profit companies willing to forego profits), including private voluntary organizations, universities, research organizations, professional associations, and relevant special interest associations. Local DPOs are strongly encouraged to apply. Preference will be given to qualified local DPOs and/or any of the above organization types that directly collaborate with and/or award sub-grants to DPOs while meeting the requirements for funding.
- Mainstream (non-DPO) organizations applying for funds must include in their Application Letter (s) of signed support from local DPOs they wish to partner with for the purpose of the project.
- To be considered eligible to apply under this RFCP, the local organization must satisfy all conditions below:
- Be organized under Armenian laws;
- Have its principal place of business in Armenia;
- Be majority owned by individuals who are Armenian citizens or lawful permanent residents of Armenia or be managed by a governing body, the majority of whom are Armenian citizens or lawful permanent residents of Armenia and;
- Not be controlled by a foreign entity or by an individual or individuals who are not citizens or permanent residents of Armenia.
How to Apply
Concept Papers should be submitted by email at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=316553
Nouveauté au Togo: Edem Drackey - Amévévé
Un son qui donne des frissons de part la belle mélodie mais aussi les paroles bienveillantes qu'il contient