UNDP seeking Proposals for Institutional Strengthening of the Ministry of Environmental Protection and Agriculture of Georgia
Deadline: 14 June 2019
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is seeking proposals for its program entitled “Providing support to Institutional Strengthening of the Ministry of Environmental Protection and Agriculture of Georgia”.
Agriculture and Rural Development Agency (ARDA)
- Assist the Agency (formerly known as Agricultural Project Management Agency – APMA) in the process of structural and functional reorganization;
- Review and summarize the problems encountered in connection with organizational strengthening of ARDA, actions taken to resolve them, and any pertinent recommendations.
HRM and Human Capital Development
- Support the Ministry in the development of HRM system oriented not to the compliance but organizational needs through streamlining/deploying HRM business processes that involve not only HRM division but also other structural units of the Ministry;
- Support in establishment of a unified business processes between Ministry’s HRM division and HRM divisions of subordinated agencies;
- Assist the Ministry to institutionalize human resource management system aligned with the core principles and framework requirements laid down in Georgian legislation;
- Provide hands-on assistance and on-the-job training to the respective staff, senior and middle-level management to pilot and implement HRM policy and procedures.
Education and Information Center
- Assist the Education and Information Center with its efforts to improve its business processes so that the center is better able to operate and fulfil its mandate;
- Implementation of human capital development needs assessment and business process streamlining within LEPL Information and Education Center (Training Center).
- Business process streamlining with the Ministry’s FIRM division;
- Streamlining internal business processes for planning, development of programmes, and assessment of impact of implemented programmes;
Organizational Performance Improvement of the selected Departments
- Provide methodological guidance to the Department of Policy and Analytics and the Department of Agriculture, Food Safety and Rural Development of the Ministry of Environmental Protection and Agriculture of Georgia with their efforts to improve business processes so that the Departments are better able to operate and fulfil their mandate of rural development strategy and action planning and implementation;
- Review and map critical business processes that enable unified understanding of workflow within the Ministry and enables delegation of responsibilities from top level management to the targeted departments level on policy analysis, planning and monitoring/evaluation processes, as well as workflow processes between subordinated agencies and the targeted departments;
- Conduct assessment to define which business processes should be optimized, document and where necessary optimize all business processes down to the position level;
- Identify a unit/respective staff within the Ministry, which could be accountable for institutional development oversight and facilitation.
Duration of work
The work should be finalized within 150 calendar days after signing the contract. The implementation period of the activities is Mid-July 2019- Mid-December 2019.
How to Apply
All applications should be submitted via email at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit http://procurement-notices.undp.org/view_notice.cfm?notice_id=56156
Nouveauté au Togo: Edem Drackey - Amévévé
Un son qui donne des frissons de part la belle mélodie mais aussi les paroles bienveillantes qu'il contient