Deadline: 1 September 2020
The U.S. Embassy in Australia has announced an 2020 Annual Program Statement to strengthen support for the unbreakable U.S.-Australia alliance, raise awareness about joint economic partnerships, and promote shared interests in a free and open Indo-Pacific region.
Priority Program Areas
- Shared Values: Activities that promote the values that underpin the U.S.-Australia alliance, including but not limited to democracy, human rights, rule of law, freedom of speech, and gender equality.
- Economic Partnership: Activities that support U.S.-Australia partnerships in areas including space exploration, critical minerals, cybersecurity, advanced manufacturing, entrepreneurship, and corporate social responsibility.
- Indo-Pacific Vision: Activities that advance U.S. and Australian efforts to increase security, prosperity, good governance, and cooperation in the South Pacific sub-region, and the broader Indo-Pacific region.
Young Australians tend to be skeptical of the importance of the U.S.-Australia bilateral relationship; only 38 percent of Australians under the age of 45 said that the alliance is “very important,” according to a recent Lowy Institute poll. To address these trends, the U.S. Embassy in Australia seeks to fund programs that primarily, though not necessarily exclusively, engage with next-generation leaders and Australians under the age of 40. All applications must identify the target audience of the program and estimate audience reach through direct contact, and if possible, through indirect contact via social or traditional media.
- Award Ceiling: $25,000
- Award Floor: $3,000
- The following organizations are eligible to apply:
- Not-for-profit organizations, including think tanks, and civil society/non-governmental organizations
- Public and private educational institutions
- Governmental institutions
- The following types of projects are not eligible for funding:
- Projects relating to partisan political activity
- For profit activities
- Charitable or development activities
- Construction projects
- Projects that support specific religious activities
- Fundraising campaigns
- Lobbying for specific legislation or projects
- Academic and scientific research
- Individual exchange programs
How to Apply
All application materials must be submitted via email at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=321733
Vous êtes sur whatsapp,intégrez et recevez nos articles depuis nos groupes disponible sur le whatsapp🚨DOINGBUZZ ACTUALITE NEW Pour offres d'emploi 👉🏾 -🇨🇲 Cameroun -🇨🇲 Cameroun -🇨🇲 Cameroun
Cliquer ici pour les autres groupes👆
Cliquer ici 👆
-🇧🇯 Bénin- 🇧🇯 Bénin - 🇧🇯 Bénin -🇧🇯 Bénin-🇳🇪 Niger -🇳🇪 Niger - 🇸🇳 Sénégal - 🇸🇳 Sénégal - 🇸🇳 Sénégal - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo 🇨🇮- Côte d'Ivoire 🇨🇮- Côte d'Ivoire 🇨🇮- Côte d'Ivoire -🇨🇲 Cameroun -🇨🇲 Cameroun -🇨🇲 Cameroun -🇨🇲 Cameroun -🇨🇲 Cameroun -🇨🇲 Cameroun - 🇫🇷 France - 🇫🇷 France - 🇲🇱 Mali - 🇧🇫 Burkina Faso - 🇧🇫 Burkina Faso -🇬🇦 Gabon -🇬🇳 Guinéé - 🇲🇱 Mali - 🇲🇱 Mali - 🇨🇩 Congo RDC - 🇨🇬 Congo Brazzaville -🇲🇦 Maroc - 🇹🇩 Tchad -Pour les autres pays