The Embassy of Switzerland calling proposals for Migration Projects from Turkey
Deadline: 26 April 2019
The Embassy of Switzerland has announced this year’s Call for Proposalsproject in the field of migration.
In the coming months, the Embassy will support 2-3 small projects with the aim to support the integration of refugees and migrants in Turkey. In accordance with the priorities of its engagement, the Embassy is particularly interested in projects with regards to the integration of refugee and migrant children and their parents into the host community. Projects that contribute to social cohesion and peaceful coexistence are of particular interest.
The projects should aim for a long-term transformative impact. Furthermore, priority will be given to local associations and local NGOs that possess in-depth knowledge of Turkish society and its interrelation with migrants and refugees.
All projects Regarding human rights are excluded from this call.
The funding for each project shall not be below CHF 20’000 or surpass CHF 30’000. This financial support can fund an ongoing project or a new one; however, the project as a whole needs to be finished no later than December 2019.
The project proposal shall include following information and should not exceed four pages:
- Brief description of organization and past projects
- Activities, aim and geographical location of the project
- Targeted beneficiaries for the project activities
- Need and relevance of the proposed project activities
- Risks and challenges that might arise during the project implementation
Failure to provide the complete one page overview, project proposal or the budget sheet, may result in immediate exclusion from the call. All the documents must be submitted in English. Applications in other languages will not be accepted.
Please note that project proposals with the following characteristics cannot be financed:
- A personal initiative aimed at the proponent’s own benefit
- Study tours or scholarships beyond Turkey; planning and evaluation activities
- Only a list of material purchases
How to Apply
All applicants shall submit their proposals to the e-mail address given on the website.
For more information, please visit https://www.ab-ilan.com/call-for-project-proposals-migration/