Deadline: 1 March 2020
Rural Women New Zealand is seeking applications for its Education Fund to offer people the opportunity to extend their education or training in order to improve their level of skills.
Grants up to $500 are available to people over 25 years of age who wish to further their training or education in order to improve their skills. Applicants will need to indicate the benefit of their study to the wider community in addition to their personal development. Preference will be given to those who live in smaller centres or rural areas. The course to be undertaken must be offered by a recognised education provider.
Grants of up to $500 will be made.
- grants will be available to any person over 25 years of age
- the applicant will need to indicate the benefit of the study to the wider community as well as to their personal development
- any short or long term course offered by a recognised education provider is eligible
- preference will be given to those who live in smaller centres or rural areas
- must be made on the official Rural Women New Zealand form to the National Office of Rural Women New Zealand
- are considered by the Rural Women New Zealand Bursary Committee (appointed by the National Council of Rural Women New Zealand) at the National Council meeting scheduled after receipt of the application
- the application will be acknowledged when it is received
- applicants will be notified of the decision which will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
- the application will be treated as confidential and subject to the provisions of the Privacy Act
- the committee reserves the right to later check with applicants on the outcome of the study
How to Apply
Interested applicants must download the application form via given website.
Eligible Country: New Zealand
For more information, please visit https://ruralwomennz.nz/services/charitable-grants/