Deadline: 13 December 2019
HCI Foundation is currently accepting applications for its grant program that aims to bring about change in underdeveloped and underprivileged communities through working with partners and pooling resources.
To this end, building relationships with beneficiaries, identifying their strengths and assets, visiting projects, and maintaining contact are vital components of outreach. The Foundation constantly strives to hold their beneficiaries accountable for effective implementation of practice and procedure, but they recognise the difficulties and ongoing challenges that this still presents.
- Education and Professional Skills
- Development and Enrichment
- Human Rights
- The HCI Foundation encourages applications from registered public benefit organisations with a proven track record of implementing community programmes within the borders of South Africa.
- Although the foundation strives to provide grants to as many organisations as they can, not all will qualify.
- The foundation may fund religious organisations to implement a social service programme which benefits the whole community irrespective of religious affiliation.
- Registered NPO/NGO/ PBO with Department of Social Department and South African Revenue Services.
- Operating in South Africa.
- Political organisations
- Golf days
- Fundraising dinners
- Profit making organisations (such as Closed Corporations and Companies)
- Endowment funds
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply online via the given website.
For more information, please visit https://grants.hcifoundation.co.za/