Road Safety Trust announces a Programme on ‘Innovative Traffic Calming and Provision for Vulnerable Road Users’ in UK
Deadline: 21 June 2019
The Road Safety Trust is seeking applications for 2019 grant programme ‘Innovative Traffic Calming and Provision for Vulnerable Road Users’.
The purpose of the Road Safety Trust is to make UK Roads Safer, achieving impact through the funding of practical measures, research, dissemination and education initiatives. The Trust intends to uphold the highest of ethical and safety standards in both the conduct of initiatives and research it funds and prudence in the expenditure of the funds that it holds. Its Values of Rigour, Partnership, Independence and Challenge, and Knowledge are reflected in the approach it takes with each and every funded project.
The Road Safety Trust aims to make a tangible difference on the roads via its Strategic Priorities
- Research that informs
- Pilots that test
- Dissemination that reaches, and
- Advocacy that influences
To support the achievement of these strategic priorities, the objectives of the Grant Programme are to:
- Generate new knowledge about what works
- Translate ideas into new measures
- Influence Road Safety Policy and Practice
- Support partnership working and collaboration
Grants are available for up to two or three years depending on the programme, and the maximum size of award is £200K.
- UK-based organisations (both public and professional associations), registered charities and university departments may apply for grants. Individuals are not eligible for Trust grants unless part of a wider research or project team.
- Private commercial enterprises, Community Interest Companies and not for profit businesses will be considered for funding provided that it can be demonstrated that the schemes or initiatives proposed are for charitable activity, are for public benefit and are consistent with the Trust’s priorities. In exceptional cases the Trust may accept applications from overseas organisations, e.g. for world class research with potential for demonstrable benefits for UK road users. This should be discussed with us before applying.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
Eligible Country: United Kingdom
For more information, please visit https://roadsafetytrust.org.uk/priority-funding-themes-for-2019-and-2020-announced-by-road-safety-trust/
Nouveauté au Togo: Edem Drackey - Amévévé
Un son qui donne des frissons de part la belle mélodie mais aussi les paroles bienveillantes qu'il contient