Recruitment Notice of (01) Logistics Assistant North West – Bamenda
|Job Title : ||Logistics Assistant|
|In collaboration with :||PM|
|Reporting to:||Logistics Coordinator|
|Contract duration:||12 month (renewable)|
|To supervise the day-to-day logistics activities et ensure the maintenance of INTERSOS equipment, installations and infrastructures in line with INTERSOS protocols with the aim to keep the equipment in perfect conditions and to contribute to the development of the mission.|
- To follow-up maintenance activities of infrastructures, stock management of non-medical products and of the equipment according to INTERSOS rules.
- To ensure the follow-up and check of installations, under the supervision of the line manager.
- To pay daily visits to installations, updating regularly the line manager on possible anomalies or problems.
- To assess the need for reparation and follow-up the small reparations by following the instructions given by the line manager and updating him regularly on the status.
- To verify that the security norms are strictly followed in the premises (presence of extinguisher, electronic installations correctly grounded).
- To track the use of car fleet, machines and mechanic and electronic devices.
- To plan with the line manager the maintenance activities and the required controls of the energy network and its configuration, in compliance with INTERSOS rules.
- To coordinate and manage the Logistics team under his/her supervision and in particular:
- To define tasks of every resource, ensure the supervision of day-to-day activities and check the quality of the work (punctuality, rigor and general quality, etc.).
- To establish working hours of the Logistics team of every establishment.
- To organize and lead the meeting of the Logistics team under his/her supervision.
- To participate in the recruitment of new personnel of the team under his/her supervision.
- To participate in the meetings of the Logistics team and report on his/her activities.
- To ensure the maintenance of the car fleet.
- To plan and supervise the preventive maintenance of all the vehicles of the project in compliance with INTERSOS rules.
- To train the drivers on how to drive safely and correctly and on the standard checks.
- To manage and follow-up the orders, in particular :
- To collect all the orders related to logistics coming from all the different departments in the field.
- To make and follow-up the orders, according to the procedures in place.
- To give technical support to warehouse officer, if he/she is present.
To make local purchases according to INTERSOS procurement procedures.
To ensure the conditions of receipt of the incoming cargo or materials, together with the organization and packaging of material before its shipment.
- Necessary High School and Diploma in Logistics and Transports, supply chain management or all equivalent diplomas
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a Logistics role
- Fluent English and average French, knowledge of Pidgin is considered an asset
· IT / bureaucratic, general principles of automotive mechanics
Basic knowledge of clearance of goods and transports, general principles of stock management
- Adherence to INTERSOS principles
- Team working and spirit of collaboration
Send your CV to [email protected] and indicate the object ‘Logistics Assistant –North West – Bamenda »
If it is not possible to send the CV via e-mail as explained above, CVs could be delivered at INTERSOS Maroua (Route du Rond-point Bastos) ou Maroua (Quartier Pitoare, in front of the hotel) Kousserie, Mora, Mokolo et Buea. The details of the job offer can be collected at the different INTERSOS premises mentioned above
PLEASE, indicate in your application the object of the position (‘Base Logistics Assistant – South West‘) you are applying for.
Please apply no later than 03 January 2018 at 5 PM
Lâchez commentaire sur Doingbuzz