Puma Energy recruits 01 LPG Territory Manager
Responsible for distribution of LPG in the area of responsibility. Takes care of client’s achievement of budget objectives defined by the Company.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities:
Create an environment focused on flawless execution of activities with emphasis on Safety and Controls :
- Responsible for achievement of SAPS KPI’s
- Perform monthly HSE Standards Checklists
- Direct, monitor and support the management of performance and compliance of a network of distributors
- Maintain administrative control of the assigned clients portfolio, as well in goal achievement and in effectiveness to recover values, maintain the credit lines established by the company and making cashing negotiations
- Request contracts and maintain control of validity periods
- Monitor projected sales volume, monthly results analysis, and the elaboration of sales and invoicing reports Elaboration of credits notes related to Sales Performance. Elaborate reports and statistics required.
- Provide advice and support to clients with administrative problems and implementation as well as the execution of all the norms, standards and commercial procedures of the company
- Problem solving of loading Schedules, reception of requests, payments, transportation and other situations with the clients
- Maintain close and constant communication with the operation/logistic/customers service departments
- Plan and organize business trips and field visits, to achieve effective coverage of the assigned areas;
- Undergraduate University Degree in Engineering, Business Administration or other related field.
- Post Graduate University Degree in Business Administration or Commerce is preferred.
- Minimum 1-2 year of experience in similar position. Knowledge of Oil Market preferred.
- Must be available to travel 100%
- Must have driveling license
- Bilingual: French and One Local National Language. English will be an advantage
- Advanced Knowledge of MS Office.
- Knowledge and basic understanding of financial information (accounting statements, profit and loss statements, cash flow)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Excellent conflict resolution and problem solving skills.
- Skill to work under pressure and ability to manage change.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills.
- Team player. Good planning and organization skills.
Key Relationships and Department Overview:
- Internal – Commercial Area, C&C, Terminal
- External – Key customers
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter trafigura.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.