Philip Morris International recrute 01 Accounting Trainee
We foster curiosity and personal ambition. The more you learn, the more you progress – and so do we as a Company. That is why we invest in you and in your development. You keep broadening your horizons, discovering and experiencing the new and unknown every single day, packing more experience in a shorter timeframe.
- Philip Morris Manufacturing Senegal is seeking an Accounting Intern who will join the Finance department.
- As an Accounting Intern, you will team up with the Financial Services Manager and support with:
- Invoices codification and follow up for in time payment;
- Reconciliation on regular basis of Suppliers statements to Companies books and follow up any deviation;
- Maintain and foster relationship with Suppliers;
- Communicate with different stakeholders involved in the invoices processing and payment process;
- Prepare any report and analysis to provide insight for decision making purpose;
- Providing documents, analysis and explanation to Internal and External auditors in connection of invoices processing matters;
- Provide support for financial statements preparation;
- Support the business functions on had hoc requests.
Skills & competences
- University degree in accounting or finance
- Experience in using Microsoft Office and SAP
- Agile and flexible, capable of dealing with ambiguity and confront challenges and opportunities with speed, endurance and decisiveness;
- Thrive for improvements and constant development;
- Good command of English
- Strong communication skills.
What we offer
- Internship opportunity for at least 6 months renewable.
- Financial compensation during the internship.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter www.pmi.com.