PEG Africa recruits 01 hiring a Sales Strategy Intern
Who we are, and what we do
PEG delivers Pay-As-You-Go (PAYG) asset-based financing to consumers who lack both access to reliable electricity and formal banking services. PEG’s anchor product – a basic solar home system that includes six lights, a phone charger, a radio, and a TV – allows consumers living on $5-10 per day to access clean light for working and studying after hours, avoid harmful air pollution from kerosene based lighting solutions, and also build credit for additional products and services over time.
To date, PEG has raised over $45 million and has over 450 full time staff across Ghana, Ivory Coast and Senegal. PEG has also won numerous awards, including the prestigious 2017 Ashden International Award for excellence in sustainable energy, and was named as one of the “fastest growing companies in Africa” by the London Stock Exchange..
The ideal intern candidate will support the Sales Stratégy Team (SSC) in a variety of sales and stratégy activities. These activities will include, but are not limited to assisting with cleaning customer information in PEG database, collect and analysis related to sales development (Geolocation, social, cultural and economic insights etc). In addition, this role will support SSC team managers with structured presentation of outputs from the various business analysis. This is a great opportunity to learn about Sales development in a social impact venture environment, and perfect strategy and sales development skills.
- Assists team members with the completion of project specific tasks
- Cleaning Customer Database in PEG CRM
- Attends meetings and other learning opportunities
- Other tasks under the direction of SSC Team
- Prepares and maintains documentation, plans, reports, schedules, databases, spreadsheets. to support functions.
- Compiles and analyzes data and prepares reports.
- Provides administrative assistance in the support of special projects.
- May create and develop presentations.
- Design reporting and business intelligence products, including visualizations
- Present analysis and seek feedback for continued improvement
- Provide business analytics guidance as needed to ensure a quality project solution
The successful candidate must have (or be able to):
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Finance or similar
- Speak and writes English and French Fluently
- Structured and analytical thinking
- Effective planning and organizational skills
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, with advanced skills in Microsoft Excel;
- Must have Tableau Experience;
- Must have SQL Experience
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work with limited to moderate supervision
- Have basic understanding of Geolocation for sales development
- Be innovative
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter pegafrica.bamboohr.com.