Orange recruits 01 Services Assurance Expert
Do you want to…
- learn all about the IT&VAS Services andapplications life cycle from the moment the idea is born up until the complexarchitecture is developed and then deployed into production?
- find all about the processes in the IT&VASenvironment and find ways of better tailoring them in order to have the mostefficient Incident Management, Change Management or Problem Management of ITServices and Applications?
- learn about monitoring tools, automatic testingor performance monitoring?
If that’s the case
then and you are curious about what exactly you are to improve on yourself,
here are the activities of our future team member:
- Provide operational support in theimplementation of new services or plans to improve the quality of services;
- Analyzes and evaluates the scheduled activitiesthat have a significant impact on the service, together with the operationscoordinator;
- Analyzes, solves or coordinates the resolutionof customer complaints; involved in mixed working groups that lead to solvingsituations related to the solutions developed by the client but which maypresent non-conformities with the specific standards of mobile communications
- Analyzes, evaluates, solves and coordinates theresolution of all major or critical incidents that affect the availability andquality of mobile services;
- Ensures communication to entities in OrangeRomania in case of crises of any kind;
- Identify issues and propose actions and followstheir implementation towards closing the problems;
- Defines operational flows, within the frameworkof Service Assurance processes, at the launch of new services or proposes andfollows the implementation of the necessary changes within the existing flowsto respond to the evolution of services and / or the market;
- Defines or improves the policies of active orpassive monitoring of the managed services;
- Attends Orange Group meetings dedicated toService Assurance processes;
- Uses and adapts the tools and proceduresspecific to the job;
What do we think you
need, in order to excel in these activities:
- Knowledge of IT&VAS services architecture
- Knowledge of Operations and Processes (ITIL)
- End to end understanding of Telecom Business
- Skills of testing and monitoring tools
- University Degree in IT or Telecom
- Analytical thinking and excellent communicationand negotiation skills
Even if you don’t have all of these, come and meet us
Just to tease your curiosity, we are the Service Quality
Efficiency Management Team, very curious and eager to meet new colleagues.
Ready to offer our support and guidance for the new team members (as difficult
as such a task can be) and concerned with the performance of applications and
Thank you for applying!