Orange recruits 01 Frontline Support Technician
ref : HOAK917875 | 14 août 2019
date limite de candidature : 13 sept. 2019
Bucuresti – Roumanie
If you are interested in working in an international
environment, always in touch with other countries and cultures, eager to apply
your skills to drive the business forward, then
this is the job for you!
We are currently looking for colleagues in our Support team who are ready to
use and develop their skills.
Our mission is to provide remote technical assistance and support for an Orange
customer and its external partners/providers, in order to prevent and resolve
in life technical problems for the services and equipment provided by the
customer to its clients.
If you want to know more, we invite you to our headquarters for a chat!
What you will be
- You will monitor our clients’ infrastructure andequipment using specific tools
- You will provide first level support via remoteconnection for our internal and external clients
- You will track and monitors customer requests inthe incident management tool
- You will respond to questions on products,services, technical details and equipment available to users
- You will make sure a high level of customersatisfaction by clarifying its needs and ensure that they are met
- You will create, publish and update workingprocedures
What you bring:
- Advanced French (both writing andspeaking)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft and Windowssolutions
- Minimum knowledge of physical and virtualhardware platforms
- Basic knowledge about IP Networks management:routers, modems, LAN, WAN, Linux / Unix server administration
- Customer focus
- Problem solving
- Availability for working in shifts
- Education: Computer Science/ Informatics / Telecomdegree
What we bring:
- A relaxed and friendly environment thatencourages your growth;
- Access to trainings to better developer yourskills;
- Great benefits (too long to list actually)!
Thank you for applying!