Offre D'emploi Pour Opérateurs(trices) Call Center
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
Doctors Without Borders, for its activities in KUMBA is looking for a CALL CENTER OPERATOR (ref: CO310719)
Doctors Without Borders (DWB) is an international non-governmental medical association providing assistance to populations in distress, to victims of natural or man-made disasters and to victims of armed conflict irrespective of race, religion, creed or political convictions. We observe neutrality and impartiality in the name of universal medical ethics and the right to humanitarian assistance and claim full and unhindered freedom in the exercise of our functions. Related to free 24/7 ambulance services to hospitals in the area, we are looking for a CALL CENTER OPERATOR
Working locations: Kumba
Type of contract: Fixed Term
Salary: According to the organisation´s Salary Grid level 3
- Support activities related to free 24/7 Ambulance services to hospitals in the region, for emergency medical cases.
- Follow DWB standards and communication protocols, in order to provide quality communication between the patient and the organization.
• Monitoring movements of the ambulance, including departure, arrival, number of passengers, and route taken
• Ensuring that all necessary information is passed to all people concerned
• Following DWB protocols at all times and ensuring medical referrals are accurately conducted
• Entering referral movement data Required Competences
• Essential, literacy
• Essential, basic computer skills
• Essential, English language, Pidgin language is desirable.
• Essential secondary education
All applications (CV, cover letter, diplomas, working certificates, telephone number, etc.) must be sent by email to the following address: [email protected] mentioning on the subject: CALL CENTER or else be submitted at the Doctors Without Borders Office in Kumba on Buea Road in a sealed envelop Ref: Recruitment Call Center attention of HR Department Doctors Without Borders.
Deadline for the reception of applications: FRIDAY 20th MARCH 2020 at 16:00
NB: writing tests and interviews will be done in our offices after the selection of the applications.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.