Prudential Mortgage Bank recruits 01 Information Technology Manager
Prudential Mortgage Bank is recruiting for fulltime Information Technology Manager.
Prudential Mortgage Bank is a non-bank financial institution with expertise in property finance committed to finding the best mix of funding solutions for residential developments. We have been involved in the funding of residential projects across Nigeria since inception by assisting borrowers, wholesale lenders and investors to structure transactions that meet their immediate needs in line with their overall objectives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Technology Manager
- Establish and implement policies and procedures for information systems
- Manages IT hardware and software maintenance
- Manages IT projects (e.g. in-house applications development)
- Database management;
- Liaises with all stakeholders: Department heads and senior management
- Liaises with 3rd party vendors and other IT service providers
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Min Required Experience:
Qualifications and Experience
- 5-7 years of progressively responsible supervisory experience in associated technical areas
- B.Sc / MSc in Computer Science or any related course
- Relevant PM & IT certification expected.
Key Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Proven strategic planning, budgetary, performance management, and supervisory skills.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and communications skills, including the ability to deal sensitively with critical issues and resolve conflicts.
- Ability to work independently, display initiative and exercise good judgement.
- Ability to deal with a high volume of work and meet deadlines by prioritizing work effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working and communication relationships with internal and external contacts.
- Ability to write effective submissions, reports and correspondence.
- Excellent oral communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Demonstrated professional attitude and demeanour at all times.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive matters and exercise judgement and discretion at all times.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/Resume