UNDP/Somalia Seeking Proposals for Low Value Grants Program
Deadline: 2 May 2019
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is seeking proposals for Low Value Grants under the Joint Programme on Human Rights: Civil Society Organizations/Clusters on protection and promotion of Human Rights in Somalia.
Join Premium at $49/year
Grants Database, Custom Funding Alerts, Sample Proposals, Ebooks, Map & more
To strength capacity of Civil Society Organization on Human Rights.
- Build the capacity of Civil Society Organizations/clusters for protection and promotion on human rights.
- Civil society organizations in Somalia are able to monitor, evaluate, report and to hold the government accountable for human rights violations.
The budget allocated for each grant should not exceed USD 20,000 per NGO/CSO cluster
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in managing and implementing training, awareness and advocacy activities
- Project Team
- Should have facilitators with relevant expertise in field of Human rights
- Knowledge and experience of conflict sensitivity and gender, including mainstreaming tools.
- Strong monitoring and reporting experience.
- The Project team shall have oral and written skills in English and Somali.
- Head of Organizations/Clusters
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience on Human Rights for freedom of expression, women’ right, youth, human right during humanitarian crises, right of marginalized and minority groups
- Demonstrated evidence of designing, implementing, managing and monitoring programmes and projects.
- The Offeror should have good oral and written skills in English and Somali and shall share the action plans, reports and etc as an English version with UNDP Relevant local language skills among the team would is a prerequisite and must be specified in the proposal.
- A Somali- based non-governmental organization (NGO) or cluster/network is preferred, with cluster membership is preferred. Registration, or evidence of having initiated registration for operating in Somalia or alternatively, documentation from relevant authority for operating in target federal member state(s).
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit http://procurement-notices.undp.org/view_notice.cfm?notice_id=54958