Media Training & Development Funding Program for Serbians
Deadline: 30 April 2019
The United States Embassy in Belgrade has announced an open competition for organizations to submit applications to carry out programs to support media development in Serbia.
The purpose of the program is to award grants for specific projects that support media freedom, media diversity, and the development of professional media organizations in the Republic of Serbia. To be eligible for consideration, every applicant must be registered in the territory of the Republic of Serbia and engaged in, or propose to carry out, a project whose purpose is to further the development of media and an informed public in Serbia.
The following list represents the project themes that will receive preferential treatment during the review of submitted proposals:
- Media Freedom / Role of the Free Press in Democratic Societies
- Investigative Journalism
- Supporting Pluralistic Voices and Media Diversity
- Technology and the News: Impact of Digitalization
- Effective Media Management
- Media Literacy
- Award Ceiling: $24,000
- Award Floor: $1,000
- Media organizations
- Not-for-profit organizations and think-tanks
- Public and private educational institutions to be eligible for consideration, every applicant must be registered in the territory of the Republic of Serbia.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=314373
Nouveauté au Togo: Edem Drackey - Amévévé
Un son qui donne des frissons de part la belle mélodie mais aussi les paroles bienveillantes qu'il contient