MdM France recruits 01 Administrator / logistician
For more than 30 years, Médecins du Monde, a campaigning medical organisation committed to international solidarity, has been caring for the most vulnerable populations at home and abroad. It has continued to highlight obstacles that exist in accessing health care and has secured sustainable improvements in health-for-all policies.
Those working for this independent organisation do not solely dispense care and treatment but condemn violations of human dignity and rights and fight to improve matters for populations living in precarious situations.
MdM currently works in more than 40 countries across all continents where it focuses on 5 priority areas: emergency and crisis, sexual and reproductive health, harm reduction, migrants and displaced populations (health rights), health and environment.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under the responsibility of the programme coordinator, you will be responsible for:
– Services support supervision (MdM office and interventions conducted through partners)
– Internal and external control of the mission process to ensure compliance with MdM HR finance and logistics regulations (MdM office and interventions conducted through partners)
– In collaboration with the programme coordinator and under technical supervision of the HQ team conduct assessment of partners, on their existing procedures, tools and processes to ensure this meet minimum standard accordingly with MdM regulations
– Capacity building of partners on MdM procedures tools and processes
– Regular reporting to the programme coordinator and HQ team
– Ensure the line-management of the two MdM support staff (driver-purchaser and cleaner), supervise their objectives and priorities and support them to deal with critical issues
– Ensure technical management of the partners support staff (HR, finance and logistics) to ensure compliance with signed agreement for the part concerning HR, finance, logistics regulation and with MdM procedures, including correct use of tools
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Status : Volunteer – VSI Contract : Volunteer – VSI (French status)
Starting date: as soon as possible
Médecins du Monde promotes trainings and internal mobility
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE NEEDED:
At least 3 years of experience with an international NGO working in emergency contexts, in similar positions, preferably within the health sector
Languages: English fluent mandatory and good level in Arabic will be appreciated
You are committed to MdM’s values as an organisation and motivated by its non-statutory, NFP model.
TELEPHONE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
|Experience||3 à 5 ans|
|Fonctions||Services et Logistique|
|Secteurs d’activité||Santé, Plaidoyer|
|Pays||Moyen Orient, Liban|
|Comment postuler||CV + Cover letter|
|Postuler en ligne||http://www.jobs.net/j/JOfBlwXQ?idpartenaire=127|
|Date de fin de validité||04/10/2019|