Customer service Agent- Super Saver (SAN PEDRO based)
Last application date: 16/1/2020
Maersk is looking to hire a Customer Service Agent to join our team in San Pedro. The role of the Customer Service Agent Advancement & Super Saver is to own/manage the customer experience of his/her customers. Building relationships with the customers, understanding their business drivers should be leveraged to continuously improve corporation and process to the mutual benefit of the customer and One Maersk.
We offer an excellent work environment where you are valued as part of our winning Team. If you are dedicated and ready to work in an organization that cares about you, we have an opening for Customer Service Agent Advancement & Super Saver.
This position reports directly to Ivory Coast Customer Service Advancement & Super Saver Team Leader and offers the successful candidate intensive exposure to all cultural diversity and stimulating environment, surrounded by new ideas.
Be the primary point of contact for own customers and act as contact point for unassigned customers and act as an advocate for the customers, internally within Maersk Cote d’Ivoire S.A.
• Ensure smooth execution of the end-to-end shipment lifecycle, by working closely with the customers as well as internal stakeholders:
• Proactively track shipments and notify customers of relevant deviations from the transport plan, including potential solutions or alternatives.
• Be the owner of all customer issues and engage relevant stakeholders as required to facilitate timely and effective solutions.
• Be fully responsible for customer satisfaction.
• Understand claims policy and its impact on company assets and guide customers best possible through any potential claim situation
• Understand Per diem/demurrage & detention implications for containers and its impact on company revenue.
• In general, actively seek out and act on continuous improvement opportunities both in relation to customers and internal / external stakeholders.
• Always behave in a manner consistent with and loyal to the A.P. Moller – Maersk values
• Commercial intelligence: engage customers in discussions about new business opportunities and competitor/market intelligence
We are looking for
An energetic talent who will grow along with the company, possessing qualification below:
• 2-3 years’ experience in Customer Service related fields preferably in Maritime & Logistics
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Energetic, well-organised, self-initiated and good coordination skill
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills ·
• Ability to look beyond the obvious and identify creative solutions.
• Team player with proven ability to work under pressure
• Fluent in English and French