The MOFA (Ministry of Foreign Affairs) Taiwan Scholarship is a scholarship offered by the Taiwanese government to international students to pursue higher education in Taiwan. The scholarship aims to promote international exchange and cooperation, as well as to enhance the understanding of Taiwan’s culture and society.
Eligibility criteria for the MOFA Taiwan Scholarship vary, but typically include the following:
- The applicant must be a citizen of a country that has diplomatic relations with Taiwan.
- The applicant must have a bachelor’s degree or higher, or be in the final year of a bachelor’s degree program.
- The applicant must have a good academic record and English proficiency.
The scholarship covers tuition fees, accommodation, and a monthly stipend for living expenses. The scholarship period is typically one year, but can be extended based on academic performance and progress.
If you are interested in applying for the MOFA Taiwan Scholarship, you should check the official website of the Taiwan embassy in your country for more information on the application process, eligibility criteria, and deadlines.
- For more information, please visit the Taiwan Scholarships and Huayu Enrichment
Scholarships website at https://taiwanscholarship.moe.gov.tw/web/index.aspx
- The MOFA website: https://en.mofa.gov.tw/cl.aspx?n=1298
- Contact person: Ms. Judy ChaoTel: +886-2-2882-4564 ext. 2396Fax: +886-2-8861-3491Email: [email protected]
- February 1 to March 31 (subject to change)