Les recrutements au Cameroun sont gratuits, prenez garde si des frais vous sont demandés et n’envoyez jamais de l’argent par transfert électronique (MOMO ou OM)
Marketing & Breakthrough Manager Central Africa
Location: Douala, CM
« ONE PLANET, ONE HEALTH », does it mean something to you ?
Danone’s mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Participate to our food revolution movement as a Marketing & Breakthrough Manager Central Africa by joining our team in Douala !
CONTEXT AND PURPOSE
DNA&O is a 200 + ME CBU, serving 40 countries across Africa & Overseas territories with the support of 400 employees & affiliates. Being part of the newly created WBU Africa, DNA&O is a key asset and credibility builder as reflected in our growth ambitions as well as in our commitment to the implementation of One Africa.
Considering our international footprint, our brands and our businesses serving our mission “Nourrir la Vie”, we stand for growing our resources and reaching sustainable performance.
The Marketing & Breakthrough Manager Central Africa is working in our Central Africa zone Africa (Cameroon, Gabon and Congos), reporting to Central Africa ELN Country Manager. He/She will have two main missions :
- Leads Cluster Consumer Strategy and execution to take over market shares
- Droves innovation pipeline for the zone
Drive Cluster Consumer Strategy & Execution to take over market share leadership:
- Responsible for Central Africa cluster brand activation (mix elements to be covered: pricing, media strategy, launch prioritization, promotion) and portfolio management within the product.
- Build a diagnosis regarding Central Africa markets (focus Cameroon, Gabon and Congo B) together with Sales, Medical, Country management and Central team support (Limonest) including GAP research and/or U&A etc.
- Recommend a strategy & prioritization for category & brands as well as an investment strategy
- Co build with the head of health care nutrition a successful strategy and way of working for IFFO segment.
- Ensure best in class plan execution and measurement.
- Time motion: 60% of time in Cameroon, 20% to support Congos & Gabon and 20% for teams/processes
Lead Innovation pipeline for Central Africa :
- Lead innovation projects pipeline
- Ensure flawless implementation of breakthrough solutions/initiatives according to the timeline
- Breakthrough products performances follow up and measurement
Develop teams & processes:
- Relationship with local agencies.
- Seize business opportunities and reinforce category consumers and shoppers understanding.
- Ensure an excellent communication with internal Danone stakeholders (Central Africa, FSA & DNAO) in order to optimize the information flow and the decision-making process and take advantage of possible synergies locally.
- Recommend and build a marketing team organization for Central Africa.
- Set up a marketing routine including market share reports & analysis as well as marketing meetings.
CHALLENGES OF THE POSITION
- Recommend and execute a successful marketing strategy for Danone ELN in Central Africa through a best in class ELN market & opportunities understanding.
- Lead innovation pipeline for Central Africa through breakthrough solutions/initiatives implementations.
- Drive cluster consumer strategy and execution.
- Develop team and processes.
- Develop trustful and efficient relationship with our marketing agencies as their main contact.
- Inspire team to reach a common goal.
- Recruit & Develop the team for competitive advantage and credibility.
- Ensure proper functioning of organization and manage teams.
- Education : Holder of a Master/Bachelor degree in Marketing or Scientist specialized in Marketing.
- Work Experience : 7 to 9 years in FMCG marketing, with successful experience in strategic marketing projects (advertising, insights generation & product development) as well as in operational ones (360° implementations, promotions) and proven track record.
- Aptitudes : Strong analytical and marketing skills, with a DOER capability and clear capacity to share its skills with the others in order to contribute to central Africa marketing level improvement. Able to build a strategy based on deep consumer understanding and analysis.
- Management Skills : Team player, open and people oriented, with a strong project leadership and capacity to work in a cross functional environment.
- Language Skills : Excellent written and spoken English & French.
WHAT’s NEXT ?
If you feel like working in an international company with prestigious brands who proposes interesting missions, Danone is the right place for you.