IFPRI “My Future Our Future” Short Video Contest 2019
Deadline: October 1, 2019
Entries are invited for the second annual IFPRI “My Future Our Future” Short Video Contest 2019. The International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) is seeking videos that offer ideas and solutions that can help ensure the world has access to healthy, diverse, and affordable diets.
Despite progress being made toward meeting the UN Sustainable Development Goal of ending hunger, more than 820 million people in the world suffered from hunger in 2018 and over 2 billion people did not have regular access to safe, nutritious and sufficient food.
Majors shifts in the way food is produced, distributed, and consumed in recent decades present immense challenges and new opportunities for confronting hunger, food insecurity, and malnutrition. As countries develop and incomes rise, populations gain access to more food, but traditional diets rich in nutritious grains and beans also rapidly give way to diets high in sugar, salt, fat, refined grains and processed foods.
Unhealthy diets are at the root of all forms of malnutrition and drive such problems as the persistently high rates of maternal and child undernutrition and currently booming rates of overweight, obesity, and diet-related diseases.
With these challenges in mind, how do we ensure the world’s growing population has access to healthy, diverse, and affordable diets?
Submit a 1–2 minute video that offers your own unique ideas and solutions to answering this and other related questions such as: How do we ensure communities and families are eating nutritious and wellbalanced meals? What tools and methods exist for increasing production of nutritious food in a sustainable way? How can we redirect food loss and food waste toward creating more healthy diets?
- A winner and two runners-up will be selected for each age category. The winning entry in each category will receive a $500 prepaid gift card, and each of the four runners-up will receive a $250 prepaid gift card.
- Open to young filmmakers from all over the world between the ages of 10 and 25, as of the date of submission. The contest includes two age-based categories: 10–17 and 18–25;
- Multiple contestants can work together to make one video, as long as all members of the collective are between the ages of 10–17 and 18–25 per category at the time of submission;
- Immediate family members of IFPRI staff are not eligible to participate.
- Applicants must submit a video filmed on their mobile phone or other device that is not more than two minutes long, including title and end credits
- Videos can be recorded in any language but must include English subtitles
- Video submissions must be original and unpublished
- Videos may not contain any offensive or inappropriate content, infringe on any intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity, or violate any law or advocate illegal activity.
Selections will be based on a video’s success in presenting ideas, inspiring action, and emphasizing creativity, innovation and storytelling. A panel of senior representatives from the International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI), along with film industry professionals, will select the winning entries. Winners will be announced October 16, 2019.
- Video submissions must be accompanied by signed entry and consent forms.
- If the applicant is a minor in his/her country of residence, the consent form must be cosigned by the applicant’s parent or legal guardian.
- Videos should be submitted via a file–hosting website such as Dropbox, WeTransfer, or Google Drive.
- Please send a link of the video to IFPRIfirstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: Subject line of email: Submission_Title of video
- Email Attachments: Entry form and consent form (these can either be scanned or photographed)
- Link to the video (file format avi, mov, or mp4)
- Video submissions cannot contain copyrighted music or images, unless there is clear authorization or proof to use them, or they fall under generally accepted fair use guidelines.
- Applicants must obtain the consent of individuals appearing in the video if their faces are recognizable.
- There is no fee to enter the contest
- OFFRE D'EMPLOI - BOURSE D'ETUDES - ANNONCE -BUSINESS - GODOGODOO
Intégrez les groupes Whatsapp ci-dessous selon vos pays de résidence pour recevoir en instantané toutes les offres d'emploi proches de chez vous.- Bénin - Niger - Sénégal - Togo (Nouveau groupe) - Côte d'Ivoire - Cameroun - France (Nouveauté 100% France) -Pour les autres pays NB:Ces offres peuvent être bien utiles pour vous mais aussi pour vos proches donc n'hésitez pas à les partager aussi autour de vous.
Les dernièrs directs
Godogodoo, votre site de petites annonces gratuites au Togo:
Ne gardez plus les objets que vous n’utilisez pas ! Godogodoo vous permet de publier vos annonces d’un simple clic et gratuitement. Découvrez ce que les particuliers et professionnels vendent autour de vous, vous pouvez trouver de tout : immobilier, voitures d’occasion, offres d’emploi, meubles, téléphones, services, et bien d’autres choses. Alors n’attendez plus, faites de bonnes affaires sur GoDoGoDoo