Outraged by the injustice faced by people with disabilities and vulnerable populations, we aspire to a world of solidarity and inclusion, enriched by our differences, where everyone can live in dignity.
The Syrian crisis is the greatest humanitarian crisis of the last 20 years. According to the latest UN figures, about 13.5 million people are currently affected by the crisis in Syria, including about 6.5 million IDPs, while over 5 million Syrians have sought refuge in neighbouring countries or in Europe. The current humanitarian response only provides a patchy and partial coverage of the growing humanitarian needs. Seven years after the beginning of the crisis, the number of injured persons in Syria keeps rising, with a severe lack of health and psychosocial support care and psychosocial support. In hard-to-reach areas and/or areas of new displacement, local populations and IDPs are in need of emergency assistance in terms of food, household essential items, and other basic needs. The inclusion of the most vulnerable, including persons with disabilities, in the humanitarian response remains a major concern.
HI is managing a large humanitarian program from three different hubs (Centre, North and North-East, along three main pillars:
1. Support to health partners (hospitals, care houses, psychosocial support centers, local NGOs) for the provision of comprehensive psychosocial support services ( psychosocial support, psychosocial support and/or prosthetics and orthotics) through training, technical supervisions and donations of assistive devices and/or equipment;
2. Education to the risks and effects caused by conventional weapons (including mines, explosive remnants of war and small arms light weapons) and urgent marking of hazardous areas;
3. Training and technical support to other humanitarian actors on the inclusion of persons with disabilities and other vulnerable persons in the humanitarian response (with a special focus on inclusive health and inclusive livelihoods).
The actual intervention is based on a mix of partnerships with local structures and organizations, and direct implementation programs. In the North-East hub, HI has three separate field bases in three different governorates and manages its humanitarian and resilience programs with direct implementation modalities.
HI has launched risk education activities (20 teams spread around the governorate) and health support to physical rehabilitation units in two partner hospitals. More activities are planned to be developed from the last semester of 2019 on (ToT, community outreach, P&O referral).
In this context, and under the responsibility of the Area Coordinator for the North-East, the Field Coordinator will be in charge of managing the dedicated team for the governorate of intervention, and in particular of:
• You hold a Bachelor degree in Humanitarian Assistance or Development studies, Political Sciences, International Relations,. Middle Eastern Studies, or another relevant subject is a strong asset.
• Starting date : 09/12/2019
|Experience||0 à 3 ans|
|Fonctions||Gestion de projets/programmes|
|Secteurs d’activité||Gestion crise / post-crise, Santé, Droits humains|
|Pays||Moyen Orient, Irak|
|Postuler en ligne||https://hi.profilsearch.com/recrute/fr/fo_annonce_voir.php?id=3483&idpartenaire=130|
|Date de fin de validité||30/09/2019|
- OFFRE D'EMPLOI - BOURSE D'ETUDES - ANNONCE -BUSINESS - GODOGODOO
Intégrez les groupes Whatsapp ci-dessous selon vos pays de résidence pour recevoir en instantané toutes les offres d'emploi proches de chez vous.- Bénin - Niger - Sénégal - Togo (Nouveau groupe) - Côte d'Ivoire - Cameroun - France (Nouveauté 100% France) -Pour les autres pays NB:Ces offres peuvent être bien utiles pour vous mais aussi pour vos proches donc n'hésitez pas à les partager aussi autour de vous.
Les dernièrs directs
Godogodoo, votre site de petites annonces gratuites au Togo:
Ne gardez plus les objets que vous n’utilisez pas ! Godogodoo vous permet de publier vos annonces d’un simple clic et gratuitement. Découvrez ce que les particuliers et professionnels vendent autour de vous, vous pouvez trouver de tout : immobilier, voitures d’occasion, offres d’emploi, meubles, téléphones, services, et bien d’autres choses. Alors n’attendez plus, faites de bonnes affaires sur GoDoGoDoo