HI recruits 01 MEAL Coordinator
Place: Amman / JORDAN
Length of contract: 1 year
Starting date: October 2019
Closing date for applications: September 6th 2019
Outraged by the injustice faced by people with disabilities and vulnerable populations, we aspire to a world of solidarity and inclusion, enriched by our differences, where everyone can live in dignity.
Handicap International is changing his name and becomes « Humanity & Inclusion ».
Since the organisation was first founded in 1982, we have set up development programmes in more than 55 countries and responded to many emergencies. Today we have a budget of around 150 million euros, with 3500 employees worldwide.
For more information, please visit: www.hi.org
The Syrian crisis is the greatest humanitarian crisis of the last 20 years. According to the latest UN figures, about 13.5 million people are currently affected by the crisis in Syria, including about 6.5 million IDPs, while over 4 million Syrians have sought refuge in neighbouring countries or in Europe. The current humanitarian response only provides a patchy and partial coverage of the growing humanitarian needs. Seven years after the beginning of the crisis, the number of injured persons in Syria keeps rising, with a severe lack of health and psychosocial support care and psychosocial support. In hard-to-reach areas and/or areas of new displacement, local populations and IDPs are in need of emergency assistance in terms of food, household essential items, and other basic needs. The inclusion of the most vulnerable, including persons with disabilities, in the humanitarian response remains a major concern.
HI is managing a large humanitarian program from three different hubs (Beirut, North and North-East), along four main pillars:
1. Support to health partners (hospitals, care houses, psychosocial support centers, local NGOs) for the provision of comprehensive psychosocial support services ( psychosocial support, psychosocial support and/or prosthetics and orthotics) through training, technical supervisions and donations of assistive devices and/or equipment;
2. Education to the risks and effects caused by conventional weapons (including mines, explosive remnants of war and small arms light weapons) and urgent marking of hazardous areas;
3. Training and technical support to other humanitarian actors on the inclusion of persons with disabilities and other vulnerable persons in the humanitarian response (with a special focus on inclusive health and inclusive livelihoods).
The actual intervention is based on a mix of remote management of national teams, remote partnerships with local structures and organizations, and direct implementation programs.
• In 2016, the mission merged its three existing hubs and at the beginning of 2017, a fourth hub was opened.
Objectives of the position:
General mission: Promote quality in Syria’s program by reinforcing IM and MEAL tools and practices.
Under the supervision of the Head of Program and in close coordination with the Technical Unit:
A complete job description will be shared with shortlisted candidates.
• Starting date: October 2019
|Experience||0 à 3 ans|
|Fonctions||Gestion de projets/programmes|
|Secteurs d’activité||Autre, Gestion crise / post-crise|
|Pays||Moyen Orient, Jordanie|
|Comment postuler||Only online by joining a CV and cover letter via the following link:|
|Postuler en ligne||https://hi.profilsearch.com/recrute/fr/fo_annonce_voir.php?id=3305&idpartenaire=130|
|Date de fin de validité||06/09/2019|
Voici les groupes Facebook à adhérer !! - ?? Facebook Publicité -ANNONCE - BLAGUE - BUSINESS [Emploi / Bourse] - OFFRE D'EMPLOI - BOURSE D'ETUDES - ANNONCE -BUSINESS - GODOGODOO - 🇧🇯 Bénin -🇧🇯 Bénin-🇳🇪 Niger - 🇸🇳 Sénégal - 🇸🇳 Sénégal - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo 🇨🇮- Côte d'Ivoire 🇨🇮- Côte d'Ivoire -🇨🇲 Cameroun -🇨🇲 Cameroun -🇨🇲 Cameroun -🇨🇲 Cameroun - 🇫🇷 France - 🇫🇷 France - 🇲🇱 Mali - 🇧🇫 Burkina Faso -Pour les autres pays