Deadline: 18 December 2019
The Women’s Fund in Georgia has announced a grant competition “Supporting the Development of the Feminist Movement in Georgia”, which is funded by the Women’s Program of the Foundation Oki.
The grant program aims to empower women and support the development of the feminist movement.
The program will enable women’s groups and women’s rights activists to implement the following interventions:
- Feminist educational initiatives (workshops, trainer training, etc.)
- Advocacy of legislation and policy
- Collective initiatives of feminists, women’s rights activists, women’s organizations/groups and their capacity building
- Creative initiatives aimed at developing the women’s movement and challenging change
- The maximum grant amount is $ 5,000.
- Duration of the projects is 6-8 months.
- The grant competition is open to formal and informal women’s groups (registered NGOs and initiative groups) and networks from the Georgian capital and regions.
- Within the framework of the competition, Women’s Fund will support the following projects:
- which are operated by women
- whose direct and final beneficiaries are women
- Priority will be given to coalition projects.
For more information, visit https://www.womenfundgeorgia.org/ka/WhatWeDo/Grantmaking/3492