Applications Open for 2019-20 Tiara Special Grant for India
Deadline: 15 July 2019
Applicants are invited to apply for the 2019-20 Tiara Special Grant which is a one-time Grant for students who already have an offer of a place in a University overseas for Post Graduate Studies, with a scholarship/fee waiver and teaching assistantship to finance their study.
The Foundation hopes to award this grant to those who have the potential to be of consequence to others around them in later years.
Tiara Charitable Foundation hopes to help students, humanitarian charities and educational institutions by offering grants and other forms of tailored support and encouragement.
US$ 3500 for U.S. and £ 2200 for U.K. colleges.
- Consistent academic record with a first class in the Sciences and in Economics and at least 55% in Humanities.
- Applicants should be an Indian citizen, resident in India.
- Not more than 25 years of age.
- Applicants must have an acceptance letter from a reputed University overseas for a Graduate Studies Programme with full financial support which can be in the form of committed Teaching / Research Assistantships and/Waiver of Tuition.
- Applicants need to be proficient in English and at least one Indian language.
- Excellence in non-trivial extra-curricular activities
How to Apply
Interested applicants must download the application form via given website.
Eligible Country: India
For more information, please visit https://www.tiarafoundation.com/tiara-special-grant