Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme 2020
Deadline: October 31, 2019
Applications are open for the Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme 2020. The programme provides outstanding students with the opportunity to direct their own research at the early-career stage, working with a supervisor, in their chosen area of interest.
The Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme is highly competitive, with an average success rate of 18% over the past five years. Successful applicants who become scholars under the programme are recognised as demonstrating world-class potential as future research leaders and in the quality of their ideas.
The Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme is unique in the Irish research landscape and complements other channels for funded postgraduate education in the Irish eco-system. Among its features are:
- Individual, prestigious awards for excellent research in the name of the applicant;
- An objective selection process using international, independent expert peer review;
- Funding across all disciplines, from archaeology to zoology;
- Awards for bottom-up, non-directed research, with the exception of those funded by their strategic funding partners.
The scholarship provides:
- A stipend of €16,000 per annum
- A contribution to fees, including non-EU fees, up to a maximum of €5,750 per annum
- Eligible direct research expenses of €2,250 per annum
- Open to outstanding international scholars;
- The awards are made equally across the disciplines of science, technology, engineering, mathematics (STEM) and arts, humanities and social science (AHSS);
- Pioneering proposals addressing new and emerging fields of research or those introducing creative, innovative approaches are welcomed. Proposals of an interdisciplinary nature are also encouraged as it is recognised that advancing fundamental understanding is achieved by integrating information, techniques, tools and perspectives from two or more disciplines.
- Eligible Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) and Research-Performing Organisations (RPOs):
- A recognised HEI in Ireland must be:
- A third-level institution within the meaning of Section One of the Higher Education Authority Act, 1971;
- And/or approved for the purposes of the Free Fees Initiative;
- And/or in receipt of public funding from the Department of Education and Skills for the purpose of higher education and research.
- An eligible RPO is one that possesses an existing in-house capacity to carry out research that materially extends and enhances the Irish research base and is in a position to demonstrate an independent capability to undertake and lead research projects/programmes, as approved by the Council.
- OFFRE D'EMPLOI - BOURSE D'ETUDES - ANNONCE -BUSINESS - GODOGODOO
Intégrez les groupes Whatsapp ci-dessous selon vos pays de résidence pour recevoir en instantané toutes les offres d'emploi proches de chez vous.- Bénin - Niger - Sénégal - Togo (Nouveau groupe) - Côte d'Ivoire - Cameroun - France (Nouveauté 100% France) -Pour les autres pays NB:Ces offres peuvent être bien utiles pour vous mais aussi pour vos proches donc n'hésitez pas à les partager aussi autour de vous.
Les dernièrs directs
Godogodoo, votre site de petites annonces gratuites au Togo:
Ne gardez plus les objets que vous n’utilisez pas ! Godogodoo vous permet de publier vos annonces d’un simple clic et gratuitement. Découvrez ce que les particuliers et professionnels vendent autour de vous, vous pouvez trouver de tout : immobilier, voitures d’occasion, offres d’emploi, meubles, téléphones, services, et bien d’autres choses. Alors n’attendez plus, faites de bonnes affaires sur GoDoGoDoo