CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE PARTNER
Last application date: 6/4/2019
We are looking to hire a dynamic Customer Service professional to join our team in Gabon. The Customer Experience Partner will be responsible to actively build strong relationships with customers and to gain understanding of their business, to deliver excellent customer service and maximise sales opportunities. This will include proactively identifying new customer opportunities and developing existing customer relationships to deliver volume and yield targets. The role of a CEP includes managing and developing an assigned portfolio.
• Opportunity to work and develop in a demanding and challenging area.
• Opportunity to learn market developments in container business
• Understanding market and customer drivers.
• Improve commercial and leadership capabilities
• Interaction within cluster for best practice sharing
• Creating network with Centre organization
• Moreover, you will expand your customer network and enrich your market and product knowledge while enhancing the Maersk leadership position and contributing to the continuous success of the Maersk Organization.
• To ensure Tasks are attended timely (target 97% Ontime completion)
• Handle tasks related to vessel reconciliation (customs declaration, OBL release)
• To deliver a positive customer experience for all customers and to ensure a smooth execution of the end – to- end shipment lifecycle by working closely with the customer and internal teams
• Hunt leads and follow up opportunities for new customers, lost or inactive accounts as well as regular accounts. This includes conducting campaigns and sales promotions across customer opportunities.
• Identify when leverage of external sales face to face interaction would benefit the customers relationship or where large potential profitability has been identified
• Ensure all products and services are sold to the customer to maximise Safmarine profitability
• Build strong relationships with all stakeholders including off shore GSC team
• Be fully responsible for customer satisfaction and experience on interaction with customers
• Full understanding of customers business drivers, needs and requirements
• Effectively handover of terms and conditions agreed with customer to stakeholder groups, including GSC team.
• Build strong relationships with External Client Managers
• Manage sales pipeline, segmentation and accurate forecasting
• Actively promotes the use of ECOM,
• Handle incoming customer services requires, issues, exception management.
• Promoting the Safmarine Brand in daily interactions through various channels and agreed media.
We are looking for
• General Problem-Solving Skills
• Customer Service Skills
• Capable of building solid rapport over the phone
• Can build and maintains a strong network of customers
• Successfully manages negotiation process
• Ability to qualify leads
• Is a clear communicator at all levels of the organisation?
• Capable of overcoming objections
• Has knowledge of market competitors and industry trends
• Confident in decision making