National Humanities Center Residential Fellowships 2019/20 for Scholars around the world
Deadline: October 17, 2018
The National Humanities Center invites applications for the 2019–20 academic-year or one-semester Residential Fellowships. The Center will offer up to 40 residential fellowships for advanced study in the humanities for the period September 2019 through May 2020.
Located in the vibrant Research Triangle region of North Carolina, the Center affords access to the rich cultural and intellectual communities supported by the area’s research institutes, universities, and dynamic arts scene. Fellows enjoy private studies, in-house dining, and superb library services that deliver all research materials.
Scholars from all parts of the globe are eligible; stipends and travel expenses are provided. Fellowship applicants must have a PhD or equivalent scholarly credentials.
The amounts awarded are individually determined, according to the needs of the Fellow and the Center’s ability to meet them. The Center seeks to provide half salary up to $65,000. Other grants or institutional support that Fellows will receive during their fellowship may also affect the amount of the Center’s stipend
- Applicants must have a doctorate or equivalent scholarly credentials.
- Mid-career and senior scholars are encouraged to apply.
- Emerging scholars with a strong record of peer-reviewed work may also apply.
- The Center does not support the revision of doctoral dissertations.
- In addition to scholars from all fields of the humanities, the Center accepts individuals from the natural and social sciences, the arts, the professions, and public life who are engaged in humanistic projects.
- The Center is international in scope and welcomes applications from scholars outside the United States.
The National Humanities Center does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, gender identity, religion, national or ethnic origin, handicap, sexual orientation, or age. We are dedicated to fair treatment, diversity, and inclusion.
Fellowship applicants are asked to complete the online application form and to upload the following documents:
- 1,000-word project proposal
- short bibliography (up to 2 pages)
- curriculum vitae (up to 4 pages)
- one-page tentative outline of the structure of the project (if the project is a book, provide an outline of chapters; otherwise, give an outline of the components of the project and their progress to date)
Applicants will also be asked to provide names and contact information for three references. References will receive an email prompt inviting them to upload a letter on behalf of the applicant. Applicants are encouraged to contact their references separately to alert them to expect to receive the prompt. We highly recommend applicants read through their Frequently Asked Questions before beginning their application.
Applications and supporting materials, including reference letters, must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. EDT, October 17, 2018.
Exclusif- Samuel Eto'o prend sa retraite internationale
Godogodoo, votre site de petites annonces gratuites au Togo:
Ne gardez plus les objets que vous n’utilisez pas ! Godogodoo vous permet de publier vos annonces d’un simple clic et gratuitement. Découvrez ce que les particuliers et professionnels vendent autour de vous, vous pouvez trouver de tout : immobilier, voitures d’occasion, offres d’emploi, meubles, téléphones, services, et bien d’autres choses. Alors n’attendez plus, faites de bonnes affaires sur GoDoGoDoo
Villa à louer à Hédzranawoé non loin de la piscine Atlantide