Expéditeur d'entrepôt en Afrique-Gabon (Anglais)
At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy.
With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying
industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized
energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer,
cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve
customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of
our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to
bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and
inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are
developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
Were makers, inventors, and leaders who arent afraid of
the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way
for a new energy future.
Baker Hughes, a GE
Company as an exciting opportunity for an
to join our Completions & Well Intervention product line Inventory Expeditor in
• Welcome delivery trucks DHL/ Rig
site back loads.
• Day to day warehouse stock
verifications to make sure our balances are at 100% accuracy.
• Prepare load outs to the rig site
and check physically with Ops team on all the materials being sent out (
material number/ Serial number & Quantities)
• Receive back loads coming from rig
sites, verify (material number / Serial number & Quantities) with Ops team,
and return on SAP using ZDRM report.
• Assets tagging when required.
• Prepare the weekly cycle counts and
do the physical counts as per BHI policy.
• Prepare the warehouses for the
yearly API and participate on the count with finance and Ops team.
• Deal with REMAN and technicians on
issuing picklists and work orders.
• Prepare and packing shipments going
out for other locations/ countries physically and on SAP and logistics team.
• Prepare daily inventory received
items to all the PLs.
• Update bin locations for all the in
stock materials and new items.
• Manage all scrap/ impaired inventory
and assets as per BHI policies.
• Run weekly/ monthly inventory
reports where needed.
• Documents via computer software real
time movement of items removed or replaced from shelf to shadow physical
movement of inventory.
• Arranges shipment of inventory to
• Works to maintain proper stocking
levels to adhere to company's inventory goals.
• May train other inventory expeditor
with less experience.
• Handles special projects as
• SAP is a plus or any ERP related systems.
• Strong customer satisfaction attitude
• Demonstrable experience in a similar environment (Oil and Gas is preferred).
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, influencing,
and organizational skills
• Individual must be a self-starter, creative and
• 1-3 years experience in related field
• High energy and aggressive approach to issues
• Knowledge of inventory methods and
stock control procedures. Computer literate.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Can work independently.
• Strong customer satisfaction
Port Gentil, Gabon, Sub Sahara Africa
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national
or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age,
disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.